referee headsets=way more picked up flags?

Russ

I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I've noticed way more picked up flags this year. It's also the first year referees have worn headsets (I think). Think there's some quick communication going on between NY and the refs on the field?

I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I've noticed way more picked up flags this year. It's also the first year referees have worn headsets (I think). Think there's some quick communication going on between NY and the refs on the field?

its so they don't have to huddle up to discuss all infractions.... somehow it hasn't worked out as they like their little circle jerks I meant little circle of jerks Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

its so they don't have to huddle up to discuss all infractions.... somehow it hasn't worked out as they like their little circle jerks I meant little circle of jerks

I was going to say something similar, for them having these new headsets they still seem to like to run to each other all game long.

• 3 weeks later...

Bills set an all time NFL record this year for most flags against the opponent that were picked up...pretty much every game had one that left you scratching your head...