Okay, give me a list of Quarterbacks you don't want in Buffalo

HOUSE

We see many QB's listed here everyday, it may be easiler to give me a short list of quarterbacks YOU DON"T WANT

I have 3 2015 free agents I hate...

Vince Young

Jimmy Clausen

Jay Cutler

Random thought, remember the "QB controversy" between Clausen and Cam? It is funny to think that for one offseason that was a thing because people had doubts about Cam's character and Jimmy was drafter the year prior. Crazy how fast things change in the NFL.

Cutler doesn't seem popular around here, and apparently he is some sort of poison in the locker room or within an organization. That doesn't bode well.

Having said that, among the QBs that are realistic additions to this team next year, he is No. 1, by a wide margin.

Guys like Bradford (regardless of what you think about him) are not going to switch teams.

I'd take Cutler in a heartbeat...until someone better comes along.

We already have 3 guys that are better.

I agree with all of this with the exception of Tannehill. I think the kid stinks. I've long maintained that Moore is the best QB on that team. I think Manuel and Moore are the best backups in football. I'd love to see them fight it out and one of them eventually emerge to be the man in Buffalo.

What? There are many players in this league currently servicing as backup QB's that have shown more than Manuel ever has. Sanchez, Shaun Hill, Glennon/McCown, Hasselbeck, McCoy, Vick, Schaub, Derek Anderson, Tarvaris Jackson, definitely Chad Henne, Cassel, Stanton- that's just off the top of my head. If you like Manuel's upside then fine (I would take Garropolo's upside personally) but to declare him the "best" at anything- he has not shown a great deal of promise and actually regressed in the opportunities he's had. EDIT: and only on a Buffalo Bills message board would someone praise EJ Manuel and say that Tannehill stinks. He threw for nearly 4,000 yards and 24 TD's in his second season and his numbers have improved again this year. Tannehill is a starting QB in this league. He'll never be elite but he is a top 32 QB in the NFL. Manuel has not shown that he is capable of being a starter in this league. Edited by metzelaars_lives