''My majority leader can beat up your majority leader'&#39

His somewhat belligerent tone contrasts with that of Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and the incoming majority leader, who has pledged to be more conciliatory and cooperative with Mr. Reid and his 46 Democrats.

Oh! The guy who wanted block every single little thing, shut down the United States government and filibuster to death everything now wants to play nice? Whatever

...his diminished role would not discourage him from picking fights with Republicans on issues ranging from the environment to financial regulations to women’s rights.

That's right, Harry. You keep picking fights about the very items that caused you to lose the Senate so badly. Especially women's rights. It's a winning battle. Maybe get Wendy Davis in to write your speeches and Mark Udall to give them.

Wait...who?

Exactly.

I guess Ill put this here.

Rep. Raul Grijalva, progressive caucus co-chair, says there's a "litany of things" in the cromnibus spending bill that will compel Democrats to vote no.

Also , Liz Warren says if #CRomnibus passes it will "confirm to the American People the system is rigged."

I look forward to these headlines in tomorrow's Post and Times.

Why are the Democrats trying to shut down the government?!

Tell extremist @RepGrijalvaCS that now isn’t the time for partisan games. Fund the government — pass the bill.

More threats of a government shutdown from Democrats. These people are taking the American public hostage!!!

Hostage takers!

Surely the media will be consistent.

Two party response to the T.

We need someone else in there to show both parties they can be wrong some times. Or, most of the time.

That's our job, and the leftists that frequent this place and others should recognize that. We call out both sides when they're doing bad. That said, the current regime has left a terribly bad taste in the mouth of most constitutionalist.

He acknowledged that he thought Democrats had been in pretty good shape until just a few days before the election. “Things went south quickly,”

This is funnier than Geno Smith talking about how good a QB he is. Dude went all Gatorman.

Should Idzik look to bring in Reid? I think he might have a good arm and they need anything they can get.