Game Balls vs. the Browns

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills played mostly zone defense today. What film do you have to single out Gilmore?

Just watch the first half. See how many times he got beat. At the start of the game, Austin had an easy catch against him as well.

The Bills played mostly zone defense today. What film do you have to single out Gilmore?

the first quarter where Gilmore played in press and followed gordon across the field where gordon got a unsportsmanlike penalty. They played more man than wgr is saying. Sorry the nfl doesn't allow me to Bring a camcorders to the game. Edited by kr632

I find it funny that a few of us on here noticed it, and others ignore it. He had a good stretch of games lately, today wasnt one of them. Not a big deal.

horrible compared to which CBs you are watching play on other teams... Do you watch any other nfl football? Do you see the big plays and TDs given up? Sorry I don't agree with you.

You think playing CB is all about picks. It was the Safety Searcy dropping out of his coverage responsibility to make Ints today. You make no sense here.

you gave all the credit on today's pass defense to gilmore. It may be possible that there are 10 other players on defense that contribute. Don't try to argue he had a good game by throwing out other players stats

not taking it personally but I didn't see him called for any holds

I wish I was better with technology, cuz i would post the plays that went his way. Unfortunately I suck at many things!!! All the best yolo and 26.

kr..i fully agree!!! :thumbsup:

you gave all the credit on today's pass defense to gilmore. It may be possible that there are 10 other players on defense that contribute. Don't try to argue he had a good game by throwing out other players stats

Does Gilmore get to decide when the Bills play press vs off or man vs. zone? How many yards was he responsible for today?