Sully eats a big feast of Mario Crow

YoloinOhio

.....with the obligatory "But, I may still be right if he doesn't sack Manning, Rodgers, and Brady at least 3 times each. Thus, I reserve the right to crush Mario if I am right, and can point to this article if I'm not" caveat at the end. :lol: This is save-ass behavior, and it isn't even very good save-ass behavior.

This guy, like most reporters, thinks he's smarter than he actually is, we're dumber than we actually are, or both. This is why he thinks he can get away with adding said caveat, and that none of us will notice.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

.....with the obligatory "But, I may still be right if he doesn't sack Manning, Rodgers, and Brady at least 3 times each. Thus, I reserve the right to crush Mario if I am right, and can point to this article if I'm not" caveat at the end. :lol: This is save-ass behavior, and it isn't even very good save-ass behavior.

This guy, like most reporters, thinks he's smarter than he actually is, we're dumber than we actually are, or both. This is why he thinks he can get away with adding said caveat, and that none of us will notice.

i noticed that too, lol

Sully must be a good poker player. Always leaves himself an out.

Sullivan's article has both compliments and (true to form) backhanded compliments.

Sullivan also does what he and other members of the Buffalo media do - presume to speak for the "fans" or know what the "fans" think/believe. Typically, when he and others do this, it is an artifice for them to pass off what they themselvees think as what the fans think.

Edited by Peter

Eff sully. He's a joke. Mario should female dog slap him for all the crap he's given him. Give him a wedgie or something.

. . . and Sully wonders why Mario has little interest in speaking with him and some of the others.