Advice - Should I cancel trip home for Thanksgivng? Layover in NJ

stevestojan

I'm flying out in the morning from Norfolk to Erie with a layover in Filthadelphia. It's an early morning flight so hopefully I'll get out before the worst of it hits

Now I'm a little more worried about my brother. Not so much his flight but his drive to the airport. He flies out of St Louis tomorrow around 5PM with an interstate drive thru Ferguson :ph34r:

Stoj,

If it is raining in Hampton Roads like it is here in Richmond, you made the right decision brother!

Dev, heres hoping you are snug and warm somewhere.

If you are stuck in the Philly airport, make it over to the commuter terminal. Great beer bar/food place right near where the bus drops off.

But make sure you have a card, pay right at your seat in the bar, no can take cash!

Safe travels to all today

or call me and we can go out drinking....fwiw, it's snowing pretty good right now, but its still a couple degrees to warm and its too wet to stick yet, but if it keeps coming at this clip it may get messy

If you are stuck in the Philly airport, make it over to the commuter terminal. Great beer bar/food place right near where the bus drops off.