who is the bozo and what is your screen name on TBD?

PO'14

He's a really good guy. A lot of people on here have gotten to know him over the years. He started with his dad in like 1994 or something like that. They decided that they were going to go to every game that year and did. The next year they went to the opener and then the Bills played a bunch of home games and one close road game (Cleveland or Pitt). He went and just said, I guess that I should just keep going. He hasn't missed a game since (including 4 trips to Seattle).

@john_wawrow

#Bills switch to Detroit is S'No problem for fan Ken Johnson, who seeks to extend his streak to 336 straight games. http://hosted2.ap.or...1feabb6b161ef11

@sportingnews

Ken Johnson is not about to let some snow get in the way of his 336th consecutive Bills game. http://www.sportingn...SOC/Twi/SNMain

282007-330-0.jpg

I originally had written idiot if that makes you feel better!

Bozo is a pretty harmless name...If that upsets you Im sorry cuz you are a great poster on here!

and yes going to every Bills game for 21 years is pretty idiotic

Bozo is a pretty harmless name...If that upsets you Im sorry cuz you are a great poster on here!

Doesn't upset me, but name calling a guy who clearly has passion and love for the Bills seems out of line to me.

The Bills havent been to the Playoffs in 14 years. This means he has travelled to games that were meaningless. IMO he is a bozo!

Im a bozo for being on a Bills Forum at 10pm on a Saturday night! :w00t::doh:

Think of the meaningless games with HORRIBLE players this guy has spent money on.....Roger Goodell called...He says thank you!

Edited by PO'14

and yes going to every Bills game for 21 years is pretty idiotic

"Mom! The meatloaf! We want it now!"

I can't remember anyone who ripped on Pinto. No one. You're the first...now crawl back into mom's basement.

I can't remember anyone who ripped on Pinto. No one. You're the first...now crawl back into mom's basement.

Really? I really Ripped on Pinto?

Love you guys on here but Since he is one of the only human beings to do this... I would consider it odd and somewhat of a bozo. Stop with the homerism.

Ha ha, you are dead on.

I think that there are LOTS of us on this board that would have loved to have done what he has. How could someone take shots at him? Then make some comment about going to meaningless games, when did we turn into Pats fans? I always thought that Bills fans were great because we are there whether it's good or bad -no?

Ha ha, you are dead on.

I think that there are LOTS of us on this board that would have loved to have done what he has. How could someone take shots at him? Then make some comment about going to meaningless games, when did we turn into Pats fans? I always thought that Bills fans were great because we are there whether it's good or bad -no?

Vomit. Homerism at its best!

When a team is out of the playoffs and starting Kelly Holcomb...its meaningless. But hey,,,once again, Roger thanks you!

If Bills are out and still starting Kyle Orton...ITS MEANINGLESS!

Now if Bills lose Monday and then dont start EJ for the rest of the year...FIRE MARRONE!

Pinto Ken is probably the greatest guy in the world. I happen to Think Obama is a great president!

The Bills havent been to the Playoffs in 14 years. This means he has travelled to games that were meaningless. IMO he is a bozo!

Think of the meaningless games with HORRIBLE players this guy has spent money on.....Roger Goodell called...He says thank you!

If you enjoy something, is it ever meaningless? I mean, why even participate on this forum? It produces absolutely nothing, except for the fact that it is (usually) fun.

I would be willing to bet Pinto did not find those games meaningless, regardless of their outcome. Not everyone shares the same perspective. ;)

Vomit. Homerism at its best!

When a team is out of the playoffs and starting Kelly Holcomb...its meaningless. But hey,,,once again, Roger thanks you!

If Bills are out and still starting Kyle Orton...ITS MEANINGLESS!

So you stop watching Bills games when they are eliminated? So you've watched like 1/2 of the games over the last 15 years? I guess that we should consider that when you post. "He probably didn't see that because the Bills were eliminated." I didn't know that we had fans like that. I thought that was reserved for people in New England, Miami and Atlanta?