Which QB do you want Pegula to drill another well for in the offseason

YoloinOhio

For whom do you want Pegula to drill another well?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB who may be available in the offseason would you want the Bills to sign or trade for?

• Eli Manning (trade)
    • Jay Cutler (trade)
    • RG3 (trade)
    • Ryan Mallett (FA)
    • Brian Hoyer (FA)
    • Sam Bradford (trade or may be cut)
    • Tony Romo (trade)
    • I would rather stick with Orton/EJ and spend the money on upgrading the OL
    • Jake Locker (FA)
    • Other
    • Nick Foles (trade)
    • Colin Kaepernick (trade)
    • Cam Newton (trade)
    • Mark Sanchez (FA)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanchez has had some success, but somehow he blows it. I don't know if it's a matter of focus, bad luck, or anxiety, but I don't believe he can lead a team to the promised land.

There are a number of guys that have some really nice games, but just aren't steady enough, like Fitz. So much of the game comes down to the last 8 minutes or so. You need a guy that plays his best at that time. I have to give Orton some credit for his play late in games. He hasn't been great, but he has been reasonably good, late in games.

I like this plan.

I don't think it would take some massive leap in development for EJM to surpass Orton's performance.

I expect EJM to be the starter next season, if not opening day, then after a few ineffective games from Orton, who I only expect more of the same from.

God, I hope so. If the offense was this bad run by EJ, it's one thing. But watching this bad of an offense by a 9th year player is very hard.

I browsed the responses didnt see this mentioned...it's one thing to spend money on a QB...but who do you cut , or NOT sign, in order to afford a QB? Would the Bills be better off improving the O line,maybe TE? Orton has an option to leave, might need TWO QB's...what about Dareus (possible suspension?need to replace him ,at least temporarily?),Spiller,Hughes,et.al It's not as simple as deciding which QB you want.