Sad. Just sad

Gisele

Another year of disappointment.

My honest assessment is that Whaley has done a decent job as a GM and doesnt deserve to be fired, but Marrone and Hackett need to. Our defense is pretty darn good with Schwartz...it''d be a shame to blow that all up just to make a change at the coaching position.

Idk

We come into the season saying were going to be a power running team with Manuel as QB, and halfway through were a passing game with Orton and we have no offensive identity.

Once again Sammy Watkins is limited to ~30 yards and once again we lose. You would think our coaches would figure out how to guarantee that he gets at least 10+ targets every single game.

WE only took one deep shot tonight

PATHETIC

Another year of disappointment.

My honest assessment is that Whaley has done a decent job as a GM and doesnt deserve to be fired, but Marrone and Hackett need to. Our defense is pretty darn good with Schwartz...it''d be a shame to blow that all up just to make a change at the coaching position.

Idk

We come into the season saying were going to be a power running team with Manuel as QB, and halfway through were a passing game with Orton and we have no offensive identity.

Once again Sammy Watkins is limited to ~30 yards and once again we lose. You would think our coaches would figure out how to guarantee that he gets at least 10+ targets every single game.

WE only took one deep shot tonight

PATHETIC

Very well said. Whaley gives them all the talent they need to compete but they can't/don't know how to use it. I hate change for the sake of change but these guys have to go. also, from what I've heard, Marrone kinda wants to get fired. If that's true, give him what he wants.

Whaley spent two first round picks on a WR that is about as good as 4 other rookie WR that he could have got where he was. Now the team is screwed in the draft next year.

Whaley completely missed on the 2nd rounder. The kid can't even get on the field for THIS OL.

Whaley hired Marrone.

That is 3 strikes.

How the !@#$ do I know? Our roster is slightly more talented than Miami's imo. The only reason we lost was because of coaching. Which sucks because I was such a huge Marrone advocate and a Hackett apologist up until today. It doesn't feel great to have to admit you were wrong.

I think you took my words from last week and inserted them here. Sucks.

Whaley spent two first round picks on a WR that is about as good as 4 other rookie WR that he could have got where he was. Now the team is screwed in the draft next year.

Whaley completely missed on the 2nd rounder. The kid can't even get on the field for THIS OL.

Whaley hired Marrone.

That is 3 strikes.

Excellent points. I don't think you can give Whaley a pass for not making the playoffs this year. I don't care how good they thought Watkins was, they should have known WR was very deep in this draft and not mortgaged the future, particularly given how messed up they should have known the QB situation was. I know messing up 1 round picks is a Bills' specialty, but not having one next year is gonna bite, and even the loss of the 4th round pick hurts. A bad front office can keep a good coach down. When you have a bad front office and a horrible coaching staff, 7-9 is about your ceiling. And one more thing, what is really the aberration: losing to the Chiefs and the Fins, or getting lucky and beating the Bears, Lions and Vikings. This team could very easily be 2-8 right now and staring at a 4-12 season.

What I have to say is very simple. People have called me a homer for as long as I've been posting on Buffalo Bills forums. I actually got banned from BBMB for mother!@#$ing pessimistic posters.

But now that I've gotten suckered into a season I truly believed in and am forced to realize we'll miss the playoffs yet again, I'm conceding. I will not spend another dime on Bills tickets or gear until they make the playoffs. The Bills tattoo I got back in August is burning a hole in my back.Maybe I'll keep it under wraps for a couple years.

It's a playoff roster without a doubt. The only thing left to blame is coaching.

Real coach would have this team dominating the nfl. Instead we've got Moron.

Very well said. Whaley gives them all the talent they need to compete but they can't/don't know how to use it. I hate change for the sake of change but these guys have to go. also, from what I've heard, Marrone kinda wants to get fired. If that's true, give him what he wants.

care to share where you've heard this from ? if true I'd welcome him to be the sacrificial lamb....

I literally spent $200 per ticket tonight for my wife and I. Granted we had kinda tacked this onto a previously planned vacation, but I decided two things tonight. I'm never coming back to a miami game until we are established as the class of the AFCE (which may never happen. I'm 0-3 here and despite the fun weather and whatnot I always leave wanting to injure someone). Also, I'm not going to London next year. I know the experience peaked my interest for a few days, but I honestly just don't want to throw that kind of coin at something' that will probably mean so little. I will still do the Nashville game......sorry bills fans, no encouragement here we suck !@#$ing dick