Oh, those wacky Michiganders!

I would have never thought about drinking Listrene to get drunk.

224914[/snapback]

They have stuff down here called Everclear. It's grain alcohol. It is actually higher proof than a bottle of rubbing alcohol (assuming it had ethanol or ether alcohol, not isopropyl).

Think Bicardi 151 is bad? Everclear is 190 proof, or 95% pure alcohol... it's illegal in PA and other states (not sure about NY) - for good reason.

They have stuff down here called Everclear. It's grain alcohol. It is actually higher proof than a bottle of rubbing alcohol (assuming it had ethanol or ether alcohol, not isopropyl).

Think Bicardi 151 is bad? Everclear is 190 proof, or 95% pure alcohol... it's illegal in PA and other states (not sure about NY)  - for good reason.

224920[/snapback]

It probably tastes alot better than Listerine....brutal.

It probably tastes alot better than Listerine....brutal.

224925[/snapback]

no. it doesn't.

I tried it once, when I was on spring break in 1997. We put in in one of those "keg cups". Ya know, the ones that are red on the outside and white on the inside? Well, no one could drink more than a tiny taste of it, so we left it and went out for the night. When we got back, the liquor had a red tint to it. It had actually eaten some of the cup and the color leak through. Must do WONDERS to your stomach lining.

Think Bicardi 151 is bad? Everclear is 190 proof, or 95% pure alcohol... it's illegal in PA and other states (not sure about NY)  - for good reason.

224920[/snapback]

FWIW, Everclear was legal in PA when I went to school there 81-86. Had grain parties all the time, taste was masked in punch for the yooung ladies to drink

I thought this was going to be a viagara story. Particularly when I saw it came from WOOD TV.

But alas, its about getting high on listerine...her other option was nyquil...

Listerine and tonic anyone

Nyquil and OJ--medicinal screwdriver

Fuggin T-Bone caused this.  His lab forgot to warn people not to drink the stuff.

He should be held in contemp!

Oh wait, he already is. :D

224918[/snapback]

I think that people are plenty stupid without any help from me.