Bills vs. Chiefs Postgame

!@#$ you !@#$ you !@#$ you !@#$ you you !@#$ing c**k sucking piece of ****. I am so !@#$ing sick of the same !@#$ing god damn bull **** from the Sabres and Bills players and coaches after every game. We have to get better, we have to focus on the next game, we have to execute. and so !@#$ing on. !@#$ you all, stop talking about it game after game and week after week and !@#$ing act like you mean it. !@#$.

God Marrone pisses me off.

Open up man, tell us how you really feel. :lol:

I hear you tho, this game and the Houston game stand out to me as outrageously bad coaching to have EJ try and throw 44 times into that fierce pass rush, and now having Orton throw 48 times into the leagues #1 pass defense. 7-2 flushed away.

Need to teach him a lesson.

even if it means losing...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Player Spotlight: Defensive Tackle Marcell Dareus (0:25)

Watch as Marcell Dareus sacks Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith twice in last Sunday's game against Kansas City.

Player Spotlight: Defensive End Jerry Hughes (0:25)

Watch as Jerry Hughes takes down Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith two times in the game against Kansas City last Sunday.

Bills' Marrone: No temptation to go for it on 4th down vs KC

By Joe Buscaglia

2994600.jpg?1415745864

The Buffalo Bills are in the middle of preparing for their next game on Thursday night, but that hasn't stopped the spotlight from shining on head coach Doug Marrone and some of his late-game decisions. Most notably, the part of his game plan that has received the most criticism is the conservative approach to fourth-down situations in the second half of the Bills' 17-13 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.

facepalm.gif

. 7-2 flushed away.

While it's true the Bills have left two wins on the table they also stole two wins vs. Detroit and the Vikes so they're sitting right about where they deserve to be at 5-4. Of course, I'd much rather have the AFC wins.

At some point you'd think they'd stop sitting where the deserve to be and steal a few more than they choke away.