Home Field Disadvantage

3 losses at home to Chargers, Chief and Cheaters. One thing from watching on TV and listening on the radios that we do not seem to generate any real home field advantage with crowd noise. Every time a big third down came up it looked like people were standing however most were looking around trying to get others to holler. During the glory years home field was a major advantage but in three very critical games I did not hear it.

I also felt that with Pegula purchase and the game against Pats the noise level would be immense but nope just seems like folks more interested in tailgating versus screaming,

So now it's the fault of the fans? The fans were loud enough. The fact is the performance of this team today killed a lot of the energy the crowd had especially with the tribute to troops and the flyover.

i was listening to Sal and he said sMe thing as did many callers. Plus a former bills player stated the same to him. Sure the players took the air out of sails with bad plays but in first quarter I did not see a home field advantage at all

Too many casuals, like most sport events.

I think I'd question this. If you mean casuals like drunken 20 something's who just want to act like fools I'd say you're 100% correct.

i was listening to Sal and he said sMe thing as did many callers. Plus a former bills player stated the same to him. Sure the players took the air out of sails with bad plays but in first quarter I did not see a home field advantage at all

Perhaps that is the case. The area around me is always loud and into the game, I shouldn't have generalized my earlier comment.

3 losses at home to Chargers, Chief and Cheaters. One thing from watching on TV and listening on the radios that we do not seem to generate any real home field advantage with crowd noise. Every time a big third down came up it looked like people were standing however most were looking around trying to get others to holler. During the glory years home field was a major advantage but in three very critical games I did not hear it.

I also felt that with Pegula purchase and the game against Pats the noise level would be immense but nope just seems like folks more interested in tailgating versus screaming,

Thought the same thing at the pats game. It was a struggle in my section to get people going. My uncle and I looked at eachother at the start of the Pegula speech that started with "please sit down and be quiet down". Just a warning, the FNC is notoriously one of the quietest rinks in the league.