I have to vent (Lots of anger in here)

Virgil

I would love to see some of you guys in the same situation Chandler was in. Chandler was ready to celebrate a TD, then he saw the ball pop out. While he's sprinting full speed at the ball, he has to try to handle a bouncing football. Its not like this is a baseball, its a spinning football that bounces erratically. And even if he falls on the ball, he's, at most, two yards away and could easily go out of bounds before he gained control.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see some of you guys in the same situation Chandler was in. Chandler was ready to celebrate a TD, then he saw the ball pop out. While he's sprinting full speed at the ball, he has to try to handle a bouncing football. Its not like this is a baseball, its a spinning football that bounces erratically. And even if he falls on the ball, he's, at most, two yards away and could easily go out of bounds before he gained control.

He had two chances at it. It bounced up right in his two hands. It wasn't an example of a weirdly spinning ball, IMO, at all. It bounced up right in his hands. I would bet anything he would say himself I have to catch that every single time.

Coaching staff is not a NFL caliber coaching staff especially the head coach and OC. They are outmatched and out coached almost if not every single week without fail. Marrone & Hackett have zero vision. They are unable or unwilling to adjust during the course of a game. Marrone has no idea what percentages are because almost everything he does fails. Just a horrid in-game manager. Defies all logic to run for 97 yards in the 3rd quarter at 6.46 yards per carry, have the ball on the Chiefs 5 yard line and on 2nd & 2 and 3rd & 2 they force passes twice. Again defies all logic to have the ball 1st & 10 from the Chiefs 15 with all your timeouts and the 2 minute warning down by 4 and they throw 4 straight passes, 3 of them just up for grabs in the end zone with really no chance to be caught. Used a screen pass early for a change, it worked. Never saw it again all day. Bills are never going to go anywhere until the have a legit head coach. Hopefully the new owner gets an adviser in here and the first thing they do is decide to get a NFL head coach.

Been a long long time since we Bills fans even had a game that mattered enough to get pissed off about....so for me that's a moral victory.....and so somebody's got to say it so I wil - there's always next year!

I have been saying that since 1966, and it tastes really bad.

I am trying to figure out how to be a Bills fan without caring if they win or lose.

As it was said earlier, I have seen this game scenario100 times, and I am sick of it.

Time to take a step back and think of better things for a few days.

Edited by rockpile

Bryce Brown lost us this game. Plain and simple.

I was listening to a sports talk show Friday in KC ...Bryce played at K State..."he's dangerous, but he doesn't play because he's a fumbler"

I love that people are blaming Chandler for not recovering the fumble by Brown.....lol......so much hatred on here for Chandler.....not his fault guys....sorry....it's just not his fault.....

a good player does....but that's not his fault either