What Would You Give Up for Brady?

rfk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Hoodie will be shopping Brady next year after they bomb out in the playoffs. Get something for him while he can, it's the Hoodie Way and the Way is all powerful.

So I expect the Bills to jump (like always) and give up 2 First Rounders and Sammy, pay Brady 100 Million Pegula Frac Bucks. Brady will then suck/Blesdoe out his remaining 2 years in Buffalo, injured or a statue in the pocket. His wife will hate Buffalo (no veggie chicken wings) and leave him, taking the kids to France. Brady will lose his mind and be seen pan handling on Chippewa. The Hoodie will parlay those draft choices into the next franchise QB and sign Gregor Clegan to team as a TE thus cementing another 15 years of Patriot dominance.

You're funny.

Seriously: you don't shop a Tom Brady, with or without a hoodie. Brady shops you. That guy has absolutely no motivation not to control his own destiny 100%.

It's an interesting question because in Indy, Manning was clearly carrying the team. No Manning, no season. Then he went to Denver and is pretty much carrying the team.

NE, on the other hand, when Brady went down, did fine with Cassel, who is clearly no Tom Brady. And at times, when the OL has sucked or there's something going on (no Gronk, no Welker), Brady has looked human and the Pats have been winning on the run. Brady has also been the king of the Dink-n-Dunk passes with YAC.

So I think it's an open question how much of Brady's success is system, Fear of Hoodie, and OL/WR and how much is work ethic, football intelligence, and talent.

I would literally rather have the Bills miss the playoffs with Kyle Orton than win the Superbowl with Tom Brady,

Why? I don't get all the Brady hate on this board. I mean I get its a team and QB that has owned us, but that isn't his fault, this team has just sucked. Its not like its Vick or something who is despicable off the field. Brady has always been a class act, team leader, prolific player, clutch....as a massive fan of NFL football, I have come to respect him much like I did with Montana even though I didn't like the Niners.

I would love to have him for 2 or 3 years here as we would be a SB contender for sure and I am sick of being the freaking joke of the NFL. The crappiest thing about being a Bills fan is that we never just flat out suck and get a good draft pick. We are always crappy but not as crappy as about 7 to 12 other teams leaving us to just miss out every year on the Elite prospects at positions of need. Even this last year we had to trade future picks to move up and get the impact player. I am sick of it, its like being stuck in purgatory or something. So since we are not likely to get that sexy QB in the top 3 anytime soon, give me Tom Brady to take this team somewhere before he gets too old and sucks.

I'd give up all of the Toronto and London games

NE, on the other hand, when Brady went down, did fine with Cassel, who is clearly no Tom Brady. And at times, when the OL has sucked or there's something going on (no Gronk, no Welker), Brady has looked human and the Pats have been winning on the run. Brady has also been the king of the Dink-n-Dunk passes with YAC.

So I think it's an open question how much of Brady's success is system, Fear of Hoodie, and OL/WR and how much is work ethic, football intelligence, and talent.

Because at the time they had a running game to offset the passing game with Sammy Morris, Kevin Faulk, BenJarvus Green-Ellis and LaMont Jordan

rushing yards - 2278, 21 TD's and 4.4 ypc

http://www.pro-footb...ms/nwe/2008.htm

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

You're funny.

Seriously: you don't shop a Tom Brady, with or without a hoodie. Brady shops you. That guy has absolutely no motivation not to control his own destiny 100%.

It's an interesting question because in Indy, Manning was clearly carrying the team. No Manning, no season. Then he went to Denver and is pretty much carrying the team.

All true but he has torn out my heart on many occasions taking the offense down the field in the last few minutes. He has the instincts and intuition that EJ can only dream of while he sells investment packages to retired football fans.

Really not nearly as much as one might think for a future HOFer who's playing at a high level. At his age clock is ticking fast and and by time he got acclimated to a new system there'd be 1, 2 years tops left for Hus services. Add to that he'll certainly do the "retire as a pat" no matter where he last played and there's not much. I'm sure some kind of package can be worked out at a position we have depth and some late round picks, but as I said that's well below what some might expext. Now Brady from 14 years ago is a different story.

Because I don't like him. And the last thing I want after a 14 year playoff drought is for the Bills' return the the Superbowl to be headlined under Tom Brady's name.

Most bills fans love brady, that's why you're getting the negative treatment.

I'm actually on your side on this one.

He's a cry baby beyotch. I hate this freaking guy. Benefited from a great team and system. (11-5 without brady. This fact can never be disputed)

I'd give up an old computer that I dont use for him. But with the condition that he must be the water boy.

True story. A good friend of mine is a Viking fan but hated Farve as a Viking. So yeah even with the wins, I would not enjoy the season.

Ps. I know my grammar sucks. Grammar police or grammar nerds, keep away.

Plus let's be real. Brady as a bill would have been Rob Johnson #2.

You're funny.

We had bad teams for years. Yeah we had a few good games or a few good players. But for a while, the team as a whole was just bad. He would not just elevate us to playoffs.

The only qb that could take a bad team and make it good right away is peyton manning. you'll lose in the playoffs, but you'll get there for sure.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl