Bills 1.5 Point Underdogs to KC

Casey D

I'm not sure why history comes into this. This is a different team and a different year.

This D is not soft against the run. I'm not sure that Charles will finish the game.

He splits carries with Knile Davis now. It isn't the JC show anymore on the ground. He's a good player but that's why his numbers are down.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piece of cake.

Urbik is back and our 3rd and 4th stringers are not really third and fourth stringers. They may be disguised as them though. Boobie and Bryce have enough talent to keep the Bills run game afloat. if not better than.

Let Fred rest till the Jets . Brown may well shine is his second start as Dixon grinds it

In all honesty I dont know if Bryce Brown is more talented then CJ Spiller.....but I DO KNOW that he is a better fit for the offense we currently run.

Just by watching him run against the jets I could see it.....we didnt need runs of 1 yard/1yard//1yard/1yard/30 yards

We need runs of 4 yards/5 yards/7/yards/6 yards/

We need need 2nd and 5 or 2nd and short from those 1st down runs to make Hackett's offense effective.

Last Bills vs Chiefs game I attended was the 1966 AFL Championship. Game was in Buffalo and the Chiefs were favored, didn't turn out very well.

That Bills team was on it's way down, this team is on its way up, Bills win.

Edited by chris heff

In all honesty I dont know if Bryce Brown is more talented then CJ Spiller.....but I DO KNOW that he is a better fit for the offense we currently run.

Just by watching him run against the jets I could see it.....we didnt need runs of 1 yard/1yard//1yard/1yard/30 yards

We need need 2nd and 5 or 2nd and short from those 1st down runs to make Hackett's offense effective.

You might be on to something. I am torn about Fred playing this week. Really wanted to see the two go against the KC Chiefs. I think Brown/Hackett might get some rhythm going after a couple games. I like Boobie on the field when he is getting the ball , but we dont want him injured from pounding the middle. He is number two tackler on ST i thought i read.

Chiefs should be a fine challenge to get a balanced attack going. Do a better job of getting the 3rd and short while keeping the KC defense honest.

anyone have thoughts on Dixon and their respective blocking skills this weekend coming up ? Chiefs have a pass rush that concerns me. Moreso with Henderson and Pears

Last Bills vs Chiefs game I attended was the 1966 AFL Championship. Game was in Buffalo and the Chiefs were favored, didn't turn out very well.

That Bills team was on it's way down, this team is on its way up, Bills win.

/end thread !!

Sure about that? CJ would be huge against this non run stopping KC D. KC is too aggressive and fails big time at gap control. Even Boobie will get his today.