Denver at New England GDT

The Refs have so much man love for Brady it is sickening for a straight guy to watch.

In the Denver game after Brady was sacked on a play, the head ref jogged over and helped Brady get back up. Brady was slow to get up, but this buddy ole ref did him a favor and lended him a hand.

I was like WTF? Part of the game is wearing down the opponent. How nice was it of this ref to go help his buddy Tommy boy get off his ass when he just got pancaked? Refs are supposed to be unbiased. This was a clear case of favoritism.

Let him get up himself. It is part of the game man. Part of the game..... Maybe they have to burn a timeout there. Or maybe they get a delay of game because he doesn't get ready for the next play in time. Or maybe Brady has to come out if for a play if they blow the whistle for an injury.

No doubt in my mind, those refs were biased, especially the head ref.

I wrote the same thing on the previous page.

Yesterday, I rewound that play cuz I couldnt believe what I saw. Its so blatant. The ref started running towards Brady before the play was even over and before the Tackle was even finished.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday, I rewound that play cuz I couldnt believe what I saw. Its so blatant. The ref started running towards Brady before the play was even over and before the Tackle was even finished.

Sorry man, missed it.

Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that favoritism.

Yeah, the ball cupping is really getting old. I can't wait until this guy retires.

And im not sure if you guys noticed but everytime he got tackled he took a hissy fit and was throwing his hands and yelling at the player that was on him.

I noticed that too. Brady actually slapped a tackler in the face one time...like a pansy girl slap.....

I thought that should have been an obvious personal foul....but I guess the refs figured it was too feminine to warrant a flag

My last comment for today....THIS A BILLS FORUM! Whoever is complaining about OUR BRADY complaints can join the Patriots Forum!

My Name is Frank, I am Biased, I hate everything about the Patriots, Jets and Dolphins. If you dont like you can suck an egg!

Edited by PO'14

My last comment for today....THIS A BILLS FORUM! Whoever is complaining about OUR BRADY complaints can join the Patriots Forum!

My Name is Frank, I am Biased, I hate everything about the Patriots, Jets and Dolphins. If you dont like you can suck an egg!

Oooooh get 'em.

If you go onto a patriots forum, everyone complains that the NFL loves Peyton Manning and wants him to get another ring so they give him all the calls. Back when he was in Indy, people were complaining that the refs called PI all the time to help Manning out. There was a playoff game between the Steelers and Colts back in 2005 I think (Big Ben's 1st superbowl run) where Manning was intercepted by Polamalu and they called it incomplete and Manning-haters went nuts.

Every message board is filled with complaints about the refs. I'm on a few Seahawks message boards and it's the same old "all the important flags are on us, all the meaningless ones are on them." Source http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?43354-Refs

Do you have link for that video clip?

It's mental.

Teams go to New England and play tight and freak themselves out about the Patriots*

Meanwhile, New England* goes in there convinced that they are the underdog, the world is against them, and it will take everything they have to pull out a win.

The only time that changed was the Giants super bowls, where the roles were reversed with predictable results

Every message board is filled with complaints about the refs. I'm on a few Seahawks message boards and it's the same old "all the important flags are on us, all the meaningless ones are on them." Source http://www.seahawkbl....php?43354-Refs

Of course every message board is filled with complaints about the refs. The match-up's help determine which team gets favored:

From http://thefixisin.net/nfl2013.html "The NFL earns approximately $6 billion a year (more than 60% of its revenue which is enough to pay every players' and coaches' salary in the league) from its TV broadcast partners - ABC/ESPN/Disney, NBC, CBS/DirectTV, and FOX. Only Time Warner isn't directly involved with the NFL, though they do own Sports Illustrated and HBO - which aired Inside the NFL for 31 years. NO OTHER BUSINESS IN THE UNITED STATES IS DIRECTLY AFFILIATED WITH OR FUNDED BY THESE MAJOR MEDIA CONGLOMERATES EXCEPT THE NFL."

When was the last time you saw the Bills or the Bengals have a bad call go their way against a large market team like the Pats?

Of course every message board is filled with complaints about the refs. The match-up's help determine which team gets favored:

From http://thefixisin.net/nfl2013.html "The NFL earns approximately $6 billion a year (more than 60% of its revenue which is enough to pay every players' and coaches' salary in the league) from its TV broadcast partners - ABC/ESPN/Disney, NBC, CBS/DirectTV, and FOX. Only Time Warner isn't directly involved with the NFL, though they do own Sports Illustrated and HBO - which aired Inside the NFL for 31 years. NO OTHER BUSINESS IN THE UNITiED STATES IS DIRECTLY AFFILIATED WITH OR FUNDED BY THESE MAJOR MEDIA CONGLOMERATES EXCEPT THE NFL."

When was the last time you saw the Bills or the Bengals have a bad call go their way against a large market team like the Pats?

So, clearly you don't waste your time rooting for the Bills. Since you believe it's fixed, you can't root for theBills. No one in their right mind would do that.