With CJ and Goodwin out, who should return kickoffs this week?

YoloinOhio

Who should return kickoffs?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. With Spiller and Goodwin out, who should be our KOR this week?

• Sammy Watkins
    • Robert Woods
    • McLovin
    • Bryce Brown
    • Nickell Robey
    • Other

Never understood this logic, as common as it is.

Sammy is our best weapon with the ball, so we better not give him more chances with the ball because he could get hurt? Players get hurt on all kinds of plays.

I agree with you usually. But,Sammy is too valuable. By that I mean...he could score 2 or 3 TDs in a game. Returning? Maybe one?

What could someone else do returning?

As I do believe players should return kicks and not worry about injury. I just think the return on investment (ROI) of Sammy returning kicks is not worth it.

It is a good argument either way WHEN you are talking about your best offensive player or most important player.

Easley could return kickoffs if he's healthy enough to play.

True and has had success in the past.

I agree with you usually. But,Sammy is too valuable. By that I mean...he could score 2 or 3 TDs in a game. Returning? Maybe one?

What could someone else do returning?

As I do believe players should return kicks and not worry about injury. I just think the return on investment (ROI) of Sammy returning kicks is not worth it.

It is a good argument either way WHEN you are talking about your best offensive player or most important player.

That actually makes more sense to me. Given that injuries are so generally common, it's unwise to make any risk when the return is only marginal. If Sammy had Devin Hester's return skills, it would be a different story.

I think McKelvin and Bryce Brown are good options. We all have nightmares of that Pats game from 2010, but McKelvin is a good returner.

I got this

seconded

Hindsight offers good speed at his size (5'9", 185) and versatility. He has the ability to see all the mistakes made, as well. With his sure handedness I think we put him back there.

After that probably Easley. He is safe and can catch. We risk too much losing McK. And Watkins will be needed but would be my 3rd pick.