The Myth of Kyle Orton is a turnover machine

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people say this. We can be critical of Orton and still think EJ wasn't ready or wasn't getting it done. The two feelings don't have to be mutually exclusive

There just seems to be an overwhelming correlation between Manuel fanboys and Orton detractors that makes it hard to take them seriously. You may have the misfortune of being guilty by association.

So KO has more turnovers than EJ. That's bad. But how many drives did Orton keep alive with a good, competent, professional completion to a slightly open receiver, when EJ checked down, missed completely, took a sack, or ran for 3 yards less than needed for the first down?

There just seems to be an overwhelming correlation between Manuel fanboys and Orton detractors that makes it hard to take them seriously. You may have the misfortune of being guilty by association.

Thats likely the case. Although I don't see many fans clamoring for EJ to get back in there.

Frustrating because I would like to discuss this with people but no matter what I get ruled a hater or fanboy and can't just talk about the team.