On to the Jets

Gisele

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i'm actually pretty excited to see Bryce Brown play. From what i've seen (couple of games on the Eagles) he looks like a slightly slower Spiller but possibly with better vision.

his vision is better from what I've seen and read on scouting reports. Not many guys are as fast as spiller but brown is speedy for his size.

his vision is better from what I've seen and read on scouting reports. Not many guys are as fast as spiller but brown is speedy for his size.

Yeah man, lets hope for good things. He has a 4.6 career ypc. I'm actually pretty excited to see what he and Dixon can do as a duo. Dixon was effective yesterday in spurts but he clearly was winded as the game went on.

Yeah man, lets hope for good things. He has a 4.6 career ypc. I'm actually pretty excited to see what he and Dixon can do as a duo. Dixon was effective yesterday in spurts but he clearly was winded as the game went on.

Yep, Dixon missed a huge block that led to a sack, and the broadcast said it was because he was winded. Fred doesn't miss that block.

Yep, Dixon missed a huge block that led to a sack, and the broadcast said it was because he was winded. Fred doesn't miss that block.

Yeah i remember that play. The broadcasters were actually calling it before the play happened b/c Dixon was just huffing away with his hands on his hips. Hard to blame the guy b/c he's just not used to getting that work load. He probably couldn't even see straight at that point.

I would have respected him more if he just came out and said, "I had to make a big move to try to save my job, this was the best I could do. Please don't fire me."

Or-

"Rex said I didn't give him any players so I can't fire him. Here's his player so I can fire him."

Edited by YoloinOhio

I would have respected him more if he just came out and said, "I had to make a big move to try to save my job, this was the best I could do. Please don't fire me."

Woody Johnson already has the gun cocked and pointed with the dismal 1-6 record and the team being $20 million under the cap before the Harvin trade.

The Jets always seem to give the Bills trouble. I feel like for whatever reason, that even with Mark Sanchez at QB, that they made him look like Joe Montana. I hope that is not the case here with Geno Smith, but the fear is legitimate. On paper, the Bills have advantages in a couple of areas. First, they have gotten to opposing QB's more than the Jets (24 to 20). They take the ball away quite a bit more. 8 INT's and 4 FF's compared to just 1 INT and 3 FF's for the Jets. Their loss to the Patriots has to be a tough one to swallow. It was the first time they didn't turn the ball over, after averaging 2 turnovers a game. That's where the alarms go off for me though. In the 3 games with Orton under center, the Bills have had 8 turnovers. If we see that same level of carelessness next Sunday, I believe they lose the game. However, I think that if they tie or do better in the turnover battle, that they should win the game easily.

Hopefully, Bryce Brown will channel his inner Roland Hooks and seize the opportunity...

I used to use a pic of Hooks as my avatar. Let's hope Brown scores 4 TDs against the Jets like Hooks did against the Bengals one game. Or he leads us to a win like Hooks did against the Pats with back-to-back remarkable catches in the closing seconds of the game.

I used to use a pic of Hooks as my avatar. Let's hope Brown scores 4 TDs against the Jets like Hooks did against the Bengals one game. Or he leads us to a win like Hooks did against the Pats with back-to-back remarkable catches in the closing seconds of the game.

I'm with you, Hondo. I was thinking especially about the Pats game in 1977, a week after OJ was lost for the season, when Hooks ran for 150+ in a 24-14 upset, but I like those other two memories as well!

We can pull it out but our coaching doesn't give us a chance. If games are won in the trenches, how the hell do we pull this out?

I'd have a lot more confidence if we had some real coaches.

I like Bryce, but what it's he suppose to do with the weak oline.

This coaching staff is a joke. And that's EXACTLY what this game is gonna boil down to.

I'm really not a negative person but I have no confidence in this coaching staff.