Seahawks Trade Percy Harvin to the Jets

harvin is a big wild card behaviorally. lets not forget he chokeslammed a coach in college, and was banned from high school athletics. and allegedly had to be separated from a near fight with coaches in minnesota.

it may just not make sense YET.

Did Harvin get the 3 count, or did the coach kick out right at 2?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how much this helps the jets long term because they seem to be in flux... But what worries me about playing them (I was already worried even thought they only have 1 win) week 8 is Geno looked great in college with tavon Austin. They are basically giving him tavon austin. Hope we are prepared.

Not sure how much this helps the jets long term because they seem to be in flux... But what worries me about playing them (I was already worried even thought they only have 1 win) week 8 is Geno looked great in college with tavon Austin. They are basically giving him tavon austin. Hope we are prepared.

Well hopefully Dougie will remember his college coaching days because he owned that Geno led WV team.

Well hopefully Dougie will remember his college coaching days because he owned that Geno led WV team.

good point. Also Schwartzy coached against Harvin for 4 yrs in NFC north. I looked up a couple games and saw he scored on a 105 yd KOR in one game (Crossman was the ST coach for Detroit, yikes) and another he didn't score in the game but had almost 100 rushing/receiving combined. One game he didn't play due to injury. Too lazy to look up the rest. But at least they are familiar.

The Seahawks had paid dearly for the 2009 first-round draft choice in 2013, giving up a first-round, seventh-round and future third-round draft pick to the Minnesota Vikings for Harvin. Anyone think this sounds familiar?

I can't think of any 4 year veteran who has not played to his ability in his career and that also assaulted a teammate or coach once a year that the Bills have traded for. Please enlighten us.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

As the article underscores - if there was a split between 2 sides with Wilson/coaches/reasonable human beings on one side and harvin/marshawn/crazy people on the other than this could get real ugly as the team doesn't go to the super bowl this year.

As the article underscores - if there was a split between 2 sides with Wilson/coaches/reasonable human beings on one side and harvin/marshawn/crazy people on the other than this could get real ugly as the team doesn't go to the super bowl this year.

Yup. Should be interesting to watch. Pete's biggest strength, allegedly, is his ability to manage issues like this in the locker room. Though I've never seen him do it, at USC he left before things ever got bad. We'll find out just how good of a personnel manager he is in the coming weeks.