@ Dolphins (2 & 3)

Jets (1 & 5)

Browns (3 & 2)

@ Broncos (4 & 1)

Packers (4 & 2)

@ Raiders (0 & 5)

@ Patriots (4 & 2)

Combined: 23 & 32

IMO if we do our job and win the games we should, they are very catchable. After Jets they have a tough stretch of 6 games against teams that every one has a decent to good chance of beating them (that we are 2 & 1 against):

Bears

Broncos

@ Colts

Lions

@ Packers

@ Chargers

Then they get Dolphins @ home, who always seem like a tough matchup for them, finishing with Jets away and Bills @ home. I am thinking that week 17 matchup can be a winner-takes-the division proposition. I'd expect a much better outing from Bills this time after learning a lot from last week's game film, including Sammy can get separation on Revis, and we need some well-timed exotic blitz packages on Brady.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I looked at their schedules and felt the same way. I want to believe Orton and his skill players are just getting some rhythm together, but as the BN printed the article on the offensive woes is a concern.

Youcan't really ask for more from the defense. With some of these more winnable games, you would ink the offense could gain some confidence.

IMO Pats are being put on too much of a pedestal. Which if the Bills feel that way gives Pats a psychological advantage going into it. They can and have been beaten 2x already this year, both times convincingly. Yeah theyve looked good that past 2 weeks, but most any team with some wins will sting some good ones together; and without the Zebras, Bills may have one that last one too. Let's also not forget the injuries: last year when Mayo went out marked the decline of their defense, and it's probably not coincidence that all 22 of our points came after he we out too.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

The only way we win the division is if it doesn't come down to the last week of the season. No way we beat the Patriots that week.

Seriously, as of right now it is impossible, and that's not hyperbole. They are 31-0 against AFC teams at Gillete Stadium

Seriously, as of right now it is impossible, and that's not hyperbole. They are 31-0 against AFC teams at Gillete Stadium

Jets beat them there in the playoffs in 2010 season. When in doubt just remember these words from Arnold:

"IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT!" - Arnold Schwarze…:

Jets beat them there in the playoffs in 2010 season. When in doubt just remember these words from Arnold:

"IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT!" - Arnold Schwarze…: http://youtu.be/K-STYUTGbDU

Haha one of my favorite movies. So good. Are you sure though? Just saw this graphic about the 31-0 against AFC teams like last week during a telecast.

But if we are playing for the division at Gillete and Walt Coleman is the head linesman I would honestly bet every asset of mine on a Pats win. Mortal lock of the century

Haha one of my favorite movies. So good. Are you sure though? Just saw this graphic about the 31-0 against AFC teams like last week during a telecast.

But if we are playing for the division at Gillete and Walt Coleman is the head linesman I would honestly bet every asset of mine on a Pats win. Mortal lock of the century

that stat must only refer to reg season. Ravens beat them there in the playoffs a couple years ago too.

The Bills will win a few easy games over the next month and a half and get people excited and then go 1-3 in their last 4 games.

That's the scary part of their schedule.

The really need to win the next 6 games straight to have a chance at 10-6.

Patriots

Jets (1 & 5)

Bears (3 & 3)

Broncos (4 & 1)

@ Colts (4 & 2)

Lions (4 & 2)

@ Packers (4 & 2)

@ Chargers (5 & 1)

Dolphins (2 & 3)

@ Jets (1 & 5)

Bills (3 & 3)

Combined: 31 & 27

Bills

Vikings (2 & 4)

@ Jets (1 & 5)

Chiefs (2 & 3)

@ Dolphins (2 & 3)

Jets (1 & 5)

Browns (3 & 2)

@ Broncos (4 & 1)

Packers (4 & 2)

@ Raiders (0 & 5)

@ Patriots (4 & 2)

Combined: 23 & 32

IMO if we do our job and win the games we should, they are very catchable. After Jets they have a tough stretch of 6 games against teams that every one has a decent to good chance of beating them (that we are 2 & 1 against):

For 14 years they have been on the same job.