Terry Pegula needs to keep Krafty Bob at arms length

Agreed. That really gave me pause about Terry. How could he not see through that?

I have a really good friend who met Kraft at Patriot Place at their nice restaurant there.

When Kraft was told a Bills fan was there by someone he met in the restroom, Kraft took it upon himself to walk over to my buddy's table, introduce himself, graciously say welcome to Patriot Place, and then say that he modeled the Patriots franchise after Buffalo because of their four Super Bowl success. It was the biggest pile of bull **** my friend had ever heard and made him hate Kraft even more instead of less.

Maybe that's why he likes Brandon too?

All he really said about Kraft, after a few total hours of knowing him, was "I like him. He's a character."

That's what he does. He makes people think he's a good guy (and granted, I'm sure there are times when he truly is).

But it's like when ESPN and other media outlets were commending him for being deeply involved in the CBA negotiations while his wife was in the hospital, saying what a great guy he was. Hey, how about staying with your wife in the hospital which is what a "great guy" would do.