My 10 cents on the game.....

BmarvB

Here we go in no particular order.....

1) Penalties at crucial times continue to plague the Bills.

2) O-line not getting the job done in the running game.

3) If Bryce Brown is healthy, let's see what he's got. Play him some and sit CJ for the next game.

4) Pass coverage was awful. Had no answers for Edelman and Gronk

5) I still have faith in Orton. Offensive production is improving, but he has to cut down on his mistakes.

6) 3 turnovers + critical penalties at critical times = a loss every time.

7) Start Jackson and rotate the other backs for now.

8) I wish Schwartz would incorporate a few more blitzes in the game plan.

9) Scott Chandler stepped up today. Give him a game ball.

10) BOTTOM LINE - New England is still the better team! Just because the Pats won again doesnt mean our season is over. We're going to have a winning record this year.

Same old Pats, same old Bills. Our playoff hopes depended on the Patriots falling back into the middle of the pack. Looked like a reasonable possibility a couple weeks ago. Doesn't look like it now.

Well said.

Kyle Orton is the only reason we were even in the game in 4th quarter. EJ and his 150yd passing game wouldve been awesome to watch.

Well said.

Lol ej?? As in ej Manuel???! If ej plays this game we lose by 30+.

Well said.

Same old Pats, same old Bills. Our playoff hopes depended on the Patriots falling back into the middle of the pack. Looked like a reasonable possibility a couple weeks ago. Doesn't look like it now.

+ 1

Doesn't change much....

Kyle Orton was just as bad as the offensive line today. Horrible turnovers. Inexcusable sacks.

A couple weeks ago there was a thread titled "So What Does EJ Do Well?" I thought long and hard. I said: "protects the ball." Particularly avoiding the strip sack. Which is faint praise, but as we saw today, it's worth something ...

This game was hard to watch. The offensive line seems to be the weak link for the offense. Watkins had no effect on the game. Makes me think the Bills should have drafted line help instead of Watkins.

I don't want to rip Watkins, and it's way too early to judge that trade. But one of my fears was that Watkins is not the "big receiver" that can't be defended against. We saw that again with Gronk today -- there's just nobody who can match up with him. There are really good corners who can match up with Watkins.