Official Hackett can't target Sammy thread

JohninMinn.

The very fact that people are debating the merits of Hackett is proof, in my opinion, that he doesn't have it. Ditto for EJ.

These sorts of bitter disputes simply don't exist regarding true high quality and talent.

How many of those "EJ is good/EJ is bad" threads have existed on Patriots forums over the last decade regarding Tom Brady?

Oh that's right, zero. That's b/c he's high quality and everyone can see that.

EJ? Hackett? Marrone? Blah.

Next!

post of the year

They're in over their heads and it sucks that Manuel was ever coached by them to begin with.

I don't know if they're in over their head (we're 3-3, let's call them average) but they absolutely cannot develop talent.

I think EJ is coachable, we just need better coaches. Mismanagement of Watkins, Spiller, and Mike Williams proves they're just not hood at adapting to their players or developing them.

This thread should be renamed: official NH doesnt know how to call a sweep, screen, or misdirection play.

Every run play goes up the middle - our weakest link on offense arguably.

I saw one fake end around but I fhink Watkins was walking by the time he got to KO

For ten years on this board I've rolled my eyes at the "blame OC" threads for the most part.

I'm on board with the bashing this time. The guy just brings nothing to the table.

Only hope other than being fired is if he scraps the wasted 1st down run behind awful Guards next yr like he scrapped the joke hurry-up this year. Probably shouldn't take him a year to figure these things out though.

For ten years on this board I've rolled my eyes at the "blame OC" threads for the most part.

I'm on board with the bashing this time. The guy just brings nothing to the table.

Only hope other than being fired is if he scraps the wasted 1st down run behind awful Guards next yr like he scrapped the joke hurry-up this year. Probably shouldn't take him a year to figure these things out though.

I agree about bringing nothing to the table. How often do we even put players in motion?

This offense has 0 creativity. Its a wonder we manage to put up +20pts.

Hackett is a clown and his offense is right out of the Jauron years with plays called for receivers to run routes hoping they get open instead of plays and routes designed to get receivers open

to compare Hackett/Moron to Jauron is an insult to Jauron. Jauron won 7 games a year when our best players were Lee Evans and Chris Kelsay. This roster is littered with pro bowlers yet Hackett and Moron cant seem to get out out their own way.

Hang in there Bills fans.

Today we saw just how bad our current coaching staff is.

It won't be around a ton longer.

Hang in there.

I hope you are correct. I can see a new OC and being stuck with "st. doug"

I agree about bringing nothing to the table. How often do we even put players in motion?

This offense has 0 creativity. Its a wonder we manage to put up +20pts.

this offense is terrible. run, run, pass.