Jesus is Coming II

ChevyVanMiller

This house is on one of the worst streets in Niagara Falls. The man who did all of the amazing work, Isaiah Robertson ( no, not the former Ram and Bill), believes that Jesus is returning and coming straight to the Falls.

He is probably out of his mind, but you can't deny his skill as a carpenter and artist.

http://fredscruton.com/prophet-isaiah-robertson-pg-2/

Yes he is out of his mind.

Yes Jesus is coming back but to Jerusalem

No one knows when he is coming but it will be after the tribulation

MATT 24:

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

As an artist, I have to say this man is a genius. I put it on my FB page too, like the blog as well. Wish I was still around in Bflo at times, there is a lot of cool stuff to see.

"Genius." So, you're saying his creativity is unprecedented? He's head and shoulders above other well-respected artists of our time?

He's not just some guy with too much time on his hands who's cutting wood, piecing it together, and painting it rainbow colors?

"Genius." So, you're saying his creativity is unprecedented? He's head and shoulders above other well-respected artists of our time?

He's not just some guy with too much time on his hands who's cutting wood, piecing it together, and painting it rainbow colors?

It is said there is a thin line that separates genius from some guy with too much time on his hands.... Throw in Divine Inspiration and, well, who knows?

Yes he is out of his mind.

Yes Jesus is coming back but to Jerusalem

No one knows when he is coming but it will be after the tribulation

MATT 24:

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Our tribulations are over. Thank you, Ralph, Mary, Terry and Kim!

The world's tribulations will never be over. I imagine that's why some turn to religion in the first place.

They will be over once Jesus returns but not until then and the 7 yrs before he does will be the worst period of history of all time, so much so that all living creatures would perish if he didn't.

They will be over once Jesus returns but not until then and the 7 yrs before he does will be the worst period of history of all time, so much so that all living creatures would perish if he didn't.

Seriously man, this is not the place for that. You'd probably lose it if someone was posting passages out of the Koran.

Seriously man, this is not the place for that. You'd probably lose it if someone was posting passages out of the Koran.

No, religious people are typically the most tolerant. I mean you NEVER hear of people fighting over their religious beliefs, do you? :rolleyes:

I find it humorous that some of the most vocally Christian (supposedly) people are some of the most hateful people I know. Maybe that's just a Southern thing. But I sometimes ask them after one of their hateful rants, "Does that sound Christ-like?" Now to be fair, I also know many very good Christian people, but they do far less talking about it than the others.

I'm guessing that is pretty much the same among followers of all religions---and among those who have no religion at all. Mean spirited, xenophobic, self-righteous !@#$s abound. Wrapped in religion it just seems a bit more hypocritical, especially when it is Christianity.

Edited by The Dean