Hoodie ain't nothin' without Mr. Gisele Bunchion

The Patriots became dominant when Tom Brady became quarterback. Hoodie is great at defense, but the team revolves around Brady.

Look at the parade of ex-Patriot coaches, and how poorly they've done out there in the real world. Weiss just got fired from Kansas!! He failed at Notre Dame, KC, and now Kansas. Crennel....wth. Todd the OC failed at Denver and St. Louis, and now he's back where he started. Calling plays for Tom Brady.

I'm not a Brady fan. But I think he's the main reason they've kicked butt since he arrived.

I hope we knock Gronkowski on his butt all day long Sunday.

The Patriots became dominant when Tom Brady became quarterback. Hoodie is great at defense, but the team revolves around Brady.

Look at the parade of ex-Patriot coaches, and how poorly they've done out there in the real world. Weiss just got fired from Kansas!! He failed at Notre Dame, KC, and now Kansas. Crennel....wth. Todd the OC failed at Denver and St. Louis, and now he's back where he started. Calling plays for Tom Brady.

I'm not a Brady fan. But I think he's the main reason they've kicked butt since he arrived.

I hope we knock Gronkowski on his butt all day long Sunday.

Yeah that was true 10 years ago but the league is changing and if you try and take the one guy is the franchise going forward I don't think it will work nearly as well the next 20 years as it has the previous 20.

Its easy to dismiss BB but you can't dismiss the continuity as being a huge help as well because its allowed them to make changes in philosophy over the years that most other teams only are able to do after bringing in a whole new staff

Same old response............coaches are nothing without a qb. Everyone knows that.

Once in a blue moon a defense dominates which allows for an average qb to win.

The Pats' defense was 4th in the NFL in yards and points allowed in 2007 with Brady. In 2008 with Cassel, they were 10th and 8th respectively. And Cassel hadn't played in a real game since high school.