MNF: Seattle at Washington - 8:30 PM EDT on ESPN

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is closer than that. Wilson may be the smartest QB in the game outside of Manning. He makes decisions so quickly and he's unflappable.

I would take either.

I've been on that wagon for a long time. He's a superfreak. I would still take Luck but it wouldn't surprise me if five years from now Wilson is the best QB in the league. There is not a QB in the entire league, including Rodgers and Manning and all of them, that do as many things well or very well as Wilson. That's not saying he's better or I would want him more right now than those guys, but he does EVERYTHING well.

I've been on that wagon for a long time. He's a superfreak. I would still take Luck but it wouldn't surprise me if five years from now Wilson is the best QB in the league. There is not a QB in the entire league, including Rodgers and Manning and all of them, that do as many things well or very well as Wilson. That's not saying he's better or I would want him more right now than those guys, but he does EVERYTHING well.

luck is the perfect QB. If you built one in a lab, it would probably look and act like him. But what makes it close for me is luck threw 7 INTs in the playoffs last year. RW just doesn't turn the ball over. Luck has done that a few times in big games. So I wonder who will be more successful In the end. I do think if you switch teams, Luck has a ring. I am just not a fan of the Indy FO at.all. Edited by YoloinOhio

Confirmed untrue. The Colts D has allowed fewer points per game, have more passes defended, FFs, and ints than the Seattle D.

Yah so notwithstanding the silly cherry-picked stats (passes defended?) & tiny sample size, Football Outsiders has Seattle 8th & Indy 25th. 1st & 16th (that's better than I thought) last year.

Yah so notwithstanding the silly cherry-picked stats (passes defended?) & tiny sample size, Football Outsiders has Seattle 8th & Indy 25th. 1st & 16th (that's better than I thought) last year.

Points per game allowed is the cherry-est of stats. I could have just listed that one. I can't help that it's only week 5. The point remains that the Colts D doesn't suck, nor do the Colts in general.

Points per game allowed is the cherry-est of stats. I could have just listed that one. I can't help that it's only week 5. The point remains that the Colts D doesn't suck, nor do the Colts in general.

Well it's not just week 5, it's 3 games and Rivers is the worst QB Seattle has played.

Man I hate how announcers say "1 possession game" with 25 minutes left. Surely the Skins D is gonna shut them out the rest of the way!

Man I hate how announcers say "1 possession game" with 25 minutes left. Surely the Skins D is gonna shut them out the rest of the way!

All one possession means is that you can tie the game or go ahead, or that you can take the lead at any time. I know you know that, and I know what you are saying. But It still means something with 25 minutes to go in the game.

All one possession means is that you can tie the game or go ahead, or that you can take the lead at any time. I know you know that, and I know what you are saying. But It still means something with 25 minutes to go in the game.

I mean the implication when they say that is that the difference between 7pt lead and 10 is greater than the difference between 3 and 7. It's just not true. But why would coaches or announcers use the free data available in 2014.

Edited by BuffOrange