As much as I hate the patriots...

I thought it was a class act that Kraft donated 25k towards the children's hospital and that the patriots cheerleaders honored Devon Stills daughter. Amid all the craziness going on in the NFL I thought this was a great story.

http://abc7news.com/sports/patriots-cheerleaders-honor-devon-stills-daughter-by-wearing-bengals-jersey/338581/

$25k out of the estimated $2.3B that he is worth amounts to .00001% of his money. Sure, anything helps, but come on, let's not make him a Saint because of it. It's like a person who makes $100k giving $1.

EDIT: .001%, thanks SJ Bills Backer for the correction.

Edited by Mark80

I donate to the Jimmy V fund every single year and it is significantly higher than .00001% of my salary. I've also donated to water.org this year when everyone was doing the Ice Bucket Challenge. Thanks for your concern though.

And what have the Bills done? Oh, I don't know, they are just donating hundreds of millions of dollars through Ralph Wilson's foundation that must be spent here and in Detroit. Any way you slice it, that money is a direct result of Ralph Wilson (who was the Bills).

Edited by Mark80

$25k out of the estimated $2.3B that he is worth amounts to .00001% of his money. Sure, anything helps, but come on, let's not make him a Saint because of it. It's like a person who makes $100k giving $1.

Who cares what percentage it is? He didn't have to donate a dime and he did. Jesus stop being so miserable and negative. It's a classy gesture and one other owners and teams could follow suit on.

Good lord the negativity of some people is ridiculous.

I thought it was a class act that Kraft donated 25k towards the children's hospital and that the patriots cheerleaders honored Devon Stills daughter. Amid all the craziness going on in the NFL I thought this was a great story.

http://abc7news.com/sports/patriots-cheerleaders-honor-devon-stills-daughter-by-wearing-bengals-jersey/338581/

I saw that they said it while the camera was on him. 25k for Kraft is like a thin dime ( or less) for any of us commoners. While a nice gesture some donate millions under the radar. And even when asked deny it. But it gave CBS yet another reason to fawn over Kraft for a measley 25K. Kraft is not a dumb business man I will leave it at that. A PR stunt by a billionaire.

Who cares what percentage it is? He didn't have to donate a dime and he did. Jesus stop being so miserable and negative. It's a classy gesture and one other owners and teams could follow suit on.

Good lord the negativity of some people is ridiculous.

EVERY NFL owner donates money. They just don't need to get press out of it and attention from it like this tool does. Get over yourself buddy.

Edited by Mark80

If 30 owners contribute 25k each, that's 750,000 to that hospital that they didn't have before. I don't think anyone there would criticize him for that donation when it's helping to fight cancer. If I recall Kraft donates quite a bit of money to different charities because his wife passed away due to cancer. So regardless of your view of his less than 1% donation, the world and the nfl needs more people making donations like that, REGARDLESS of the amount.

EVERY NFL owner donates money. They just don't need to get press out of it and attention from it like this tool does. Get over yourself buddy.

A. Not your buddy.

B. how about Sean Payton who got press for buying like 100 jerseys to help support that players daughters situation. Does that make him a tool? No it makes him a decent human being who is using some of his money to help others.

Stop hating on him because he owns the patriots.

Some things are bigger than football.

No one's making him a saint. I don't know Robert Kraft's total charitable donations but I'm sure they are not limited to this one instance and many, including myself, appreciate the fact he was willing to step up and take action to help in this unique circumstance. It's always sad when people such as yourself have to throw down some judgmental pettiness over a voluntary act of kindness.

If 30 owners contribute 25k each, that's 750,000 to that hospital that they didn't have before. I don't think anyone there would criticize him for that donation when it's helping to fight cancer. If I recall Kraft donates quite a bit of money to different charities because his wife passed away due to cancer. So regardless of your view of his less than 1% donation, the world and the nfl needs more people making donations like that, REGARDLESS of the amount.

A. Not your buddy.

B. how about Sean Payton who got press for buying like 100 jerseys to help support that players daughters situation. Does that make him a tool? No it makes him a decent human being who is using some of his money to help others.

Stop hating on him because he owns the patriots.

Some things are bigger than football.

Love Mark on Mark fights...

With math like that, I can see why you're still poor - its a donation of 0.001% - only barely significant but hey every dollar counts right?