Not glad the Pats won but.....

djsabres

If they are capable of playing like that better they do it before our game. Gives the team some tape and gets attention. Not that it will matter as the front seven will have princess Brady crying like a baby again. Come on Kyle and Brandon.

Edited by djsabres

The only way we lose to the Patsie*s is if princess Brady gets the refs to bail him out. If every time we hit him there is a flag - we dont have a chance. If after every incompletion there is a defensive BS penalty, we dont have a chance. But if the Refs call a legit and even game then we will crush those pansies!

The Bills can't give the game away like the Bungles did.

If I was owner of the bengals I'd have thought real hard about canning marvin lewis after that game, especially if I thought my team was good enough to go deep in the playoffs. I would be tired of watching them play like that in big games. I think they really missed Burfict also.

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh

If I was owner of the bengals I'd have thought real hard about canning marvin lewis after that game, especially if I thought my team was good enough to go deep in the playoffs. I would be tired of watching them play like that in big games. I think they really missed Burfict also.

They did miss him, but his absence didn't affect the dropped pick-six on Brady, or the dropped sure TD pass to Gresham, or all the fumbles they committed, or Dalton throwing the ball out of bounds everytime he passed to Green. But yes, it's a sign of Marvin Lewis' teams, coming up small when it's a big game.

The problem is Mike Brown doesn't think.

After 12 years, it sure seems like Marvin has the title, "coach for life". It's cheaper to keep him rather than hire another guy.

Edited by Golden Wheels

The Pats* won't surrender their stranglehold on the Division until one of us 'Patsies' finally stands up and takes it from them -their slide be danmed! Even then, it'll have to be done TWICE in the season. We're catching them on a short week (Very rare!) but we have to bring our A Game and capitalize on every opportunity they present -which may only be punts. It's a huge game, but so are the rest of 'em.

Go Bills!

Agree, but I thought Andy Dalton looked very EJ Manual last night. That and the Bengals did everything wrong and handed the game to Pats. I watched a lot of Bengals standing around. They looked horrible so I'm not sure if the pats looked so great or the Bengals just simply DIDN'T SHOW UP!

Edited by seq004

Pats never lose 3 in a row so I was ok with a win last night. BUT I didn't want them to look like that. Hopefully they are not back to form

After 12 years, it sure seems like Marvin has the title, "coach for life". It's cheaper to keep him rather than hire another guy.

If I recall the Bengals have very little scouting and Lewis undertakes a lot of that. I think the consensus is there that he does a great job given the resources the franchise gives him.

They did miss him, but his absence didn't affect the dropped pick-six on Brady, or the dropped sure TD pass to Gresham, or all the fumbles they committed, or Dalton throwing the ball out of bounds everytime he passed to Green. But yes, it's a sign of Marvin Lewis' teams, coming up small when it's a big game.

I just think a solid player like Burfict keeps your team on an even keel by making tackles etc and possibly getting a big play once in a while. Kind of stops the bleeding I guess, and helps the other guys get their minds straight. But yes, he couldn't turn the tide on everything, no doubt.

I do kind of wonder what leads to that type of consistent performance from players under a head coach. Heck, they've switched coordinators this year and I have to think the look and feel of the coaching staff/daily operations is a lot different. The mental lapses persist though, and Lewis becomes the common denominator. It was like that ball was a 1000 degrees last night.