Report: Jim Harbaugh will not be back in SF in 2015

YoloinOhio

Ross Jones@RossJonesFOX 16m16 minutes ago

Glazer says even if 49ers win Super Bowl, Jim Harbaugh will not be back next season. Wow.

RfrNrhrj_normal.jpegESPN

proxy.jpg?t=HBiJAWh0dHA6Ly9hLmVzcG5jZG4uY29tL21lZGlhL21vdGlvbi8yMDE0LzEwMDMvZG1fMTQxMDAzX0NPTV9ORkxfZWZ0X0hhcmJhdWdoX2FfZGlzdHJhY3Rpb24vZG1fMTQxMDAzX0NPTV9ORkxfZWZ0X0hhcmJhdWdoX2FfZGlzdHJhY3Rpb24uanBnFOADFOgCHBQIFAYAABYAEgAnc4aPCZ-NPc

Sources: Peyton pursuit began Harbaugh rift

Coach Jim Harbaugh began to lose some of his San Francisco 49ers players when he was not honest with former quarterback Alex Smith about San Francisco's pursuit of Peyton Manning in 2012, according...

mike freeman@mikefreemanNFL 12m12 minutes ago

Glazer is best NFL reporter I've ever seen, ever will see. When he says no way Harbaugh coming back, not a guess. He knows something.

1. I hate Harbaugh but I would give him total control of the franchise.

2. Dungy will be the next coach in San Francisco. It would be the classic pendulum swinging from nut case disciplinarian to calm guy. I don't like Dungy for many reasons but with that talent base he would be the perfect coach for them.

3. I think Gruden knows it is not healthy for him to coach. He seems happy where he is and likely can be there for the next 10-20 years.

4. Poor Jerry Jones, Dallas actually looks ok. They took an offensive lineman against his desires and the team is better. Now he can not fire the HC and go after Harbaugh. Jones will never admit it but he is the main reason Dallas is stuck where it is. Though he does deserve credit for drafting Dez Bryant despite the red flags.

Ross Jones@RossJonesFOX 16m16 minutes ago

Glazer says even if 49ers win Super Bowl, Jim Harbaugh will not be back next season. Wow.

RfrNrhrj_normal.jpegESPN

proxy.jpg?t=HBiJAWh0dHA6Ly9hLmVzcG5jZG4uY29tL21lZGlhL21vdGlvbi8yMDE0LzEwMDMvZG1fMTQxMDAzX0NPTV9ORkxfZWZ0X0hhcmJhdWdoX2FfZGlzdHJhY3Rpb24vZG1fMTQxMDAzX0NPTV9ORkxfZWZ0X0hhcmJhdWdoX2FfZGlzdHJhY3Rpb24uanBnFOADFOgCHBQIFAYAABYAEgAnc4aPCZ-NPc

Sources: Peyton pursuit began Harbaugh rift

Coach Jim Harbaugh began to lose some of his San Francisco 49ers players when he was not honest with former quarterback Alex Smith about San Francisco's pursuit of Peyton Manning in 2012, according...

mike freeman@mikefreemanNFL 12m12 minutes ago

Glazer is best NFL reporter I've ever seen, ever will see. When he says no way Harbaugh coming back, not a guess. He knows something.

Step two of master plan is now in effect :lol::devil:

Rumblings since last season. The players do not like him at all. Locker room has been lost.

Today's players are a bunch divas, I guess 3 strait conference appearances and a superbowl aren't good enough. It would have been two superbowl appearances if Kap didn't throw 3 ints in the 4rth against Seattle last year.