Watkins getting a little gabby

This, all of it.

Sammy, of course, has been playing with injuries and those are in no small part due to his QB and his struggles. But that said, until he's a teammate, the only focus should be on what's going to help EJ get better. Everyone is one crushing Suh sack away from playing with the guy again.

Then what? Complain? Or go to work?

I know what Freddy will be doing.

Nutshell.

As a fan, let alone coach or teammate, I will be PISSED if EJ's forced to come back in due to injury and Sammy starts his little "body language" pouting again. Man up, STFU, and do YOUR job regardless of who's behind center.

More Freddy!

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nutshell.

As a fan, let alone coach or teammate, I will be PISSED if EJ's forced to come back in due to injury and Sammy starts his little "body language" pouting again. Man up, STFU, and do YOUR job regardless of who's behind center.

More Freddy!

GO BILLS!!!

Yep. While the context may be thwarted, there's plenty of other evidence to support the notion that--in general--Watkins/Woods need to concentrate on doing their jobs.

The possibility of Orton getting flattened in the first quarter is very, very real. They need to bring the same focus and attitude to the LOS no matter who's under center. It's their !@#$ing job.

BTW, did Thurman ever thank Flutie for the lacerated kidney?

Not so much an excuse, but an explanation - my guess is that Sammy isn't quite ready to sing EJ's praises after an errant pass led to his rib injury.

I blame Shazier. I may never forgive him.

Me, too. Shazier climbed up his back for crissakes; totally unnecessary. Maybe a little payback for getting trucked by Watkins in that bowl game earlier this year? I wonder.

GO BILLS!!!

Me, too. Shazier climbed up his back for crissakes; totally unnecessary. Maybe a little payback for getting trucked by Watkins in that bowl game earlier this year? I wonder.

GO BILLS!!!

Even more of a reason. Watkins was totally exposed next to a guy who was headhunting. No doubt words were also exchanged during the weekly scrimmage between the two, and how Sammy undressed the DBs in the one on ones.

I think the young buck has some things to learn about big internal decisions like switching QB's:

mikerodak

Watkins: “The way he talked, the way he handles business, the way he looks at plays and breaks down defenses, it’s kinda different than EJ."

mikerodak

Sammy Watkins on Kyle Orton today in practice: “He reads it quicker, the ball is coming out faster

Rather annoying that Rodak has the exclusivity on these quotes, but, ya know.

For Sammy, this would have been a good opportunity to take some pages out of the vets' playbooks:

mikerodak

Mike Williams on WRs’ role in EJ benching: “We feel like we could have did more … It wasn’t our decision, but it wasn’t our actions either."

buffalobills

@Fred22Jackson: "I don't focus on the changes being made. I focus on what I can do to make us better." pic.twitter.com/ryP83uXZwP

buffalobills

@Fred22Jackson: "This isn't just about EJ. As an offense, we need to get the job done."

MEANWHILE:

JoeBuscaglia

Q: Kyle, why will you run this offense better than EJ?

A: I'm not saying that I will. That's a loaded question. That's a crap question.

Love em already.... It was a crap question.

Yep "Well, I don't know where Paul Hackett is, but I've been spending a lot of time with Nate."

This made me laugh. Thank God this wasn't in response to Sully or Graham as they would use this as grounds to be the couple of pricks that they are. We've seen them use their bully pulpits in response to anyone that doesn't play ball in their sandbox.

GO BILLS!!!