Want Happiness To Start Off Your Tuesday?

boyst

I was checking the news before going to bed and happened to see New England Patriots in the top stories. It got me wondering so I took a look. This makes me happy!

II3yUCP.jpg

yeah, I've been posting similar in a few of the AFCE themed threads.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

retirement time Tommy.

Imagine what they will look like after the Cincy game!!!!

While I will enjoy it at this time and keep replaying parts of the Monday night game I recorded, I will curb my excitement......because I've seen this before where it looks dire for the Evil Empire only to have them still end up killing us and taking the division easily.

the evil empire hardly ever had 2 blowouts in 4 weeks.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I'm torn re Sunday nights game. I'd like to see Cincy win, but on the other hand, can't see a team like NE losing three in a row. If they lose Sunday, the following week becomes a must win game for them, and my experiences have been that whenever a team is in a must win game where one more lose will knock them so far back they're done for the season, that team will find a way to win. In spite of everything, they still do seem to have too much talent to be dead this early in the season, but maybe they really don't have the talent anymore. We shall see.

It's very exciting to see that the Pats have hit a rough patch. It feels like a trap though (cue Admiral Ackbar meme). How many times have we seen the Pats create something out of nothing with Bill? That being said, I do think that this is the beginning of the end. Bill seems to have streched it too thin this time.

I'm torn re Sunday nights game. I'd like to see Cincy win, but on the other hand, can't see a team like NE losing three in a row. If they lose Sunday, the following week becomes a must win game for them, and my experiences have been that whenever a team is in a must win game where one more lose will knock them so far back they're done for the season, that team will find a way to win. In spite of everything, they still do seem to have too much talent to be dead this early in the season, but maybe they really don't have the talent anymore. We shall see.

many (if not all) Bills fans hope it to be true, that the end has come. 3 in a row can be expected from a team lead by a guy with a QBR less then EJ Manuels.

Cinci is rested and I'm pretty sure eager to make losing three in a row common place for them

The Pats can't see it, either. So, when they lose the 3rd in the row they are going to be ready to melt down.