Would EJ start for any other NFL team right now ?

Yes. The Jets would start him if they drafted him. So would Miami, Cleveland, Oakland, and St Louis.

Or would you prefer Geno Smith, Ryan Tannehill, Bryan Hoyer, Derek Carr, or Shaun Hill over EJ?

Shaun Hill isn't starting. Yes, I would prefer Tannehill, Hoyer or Carr.

St. Louis and MAYBE NYJ are the only two teams he would be in the competition with.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not talking draft or commitments of any kind, like you're talking (on your own). If EJ was presented to another team without any obligations, would be be that team's starting QB ? Don't over-think this, just answer the question.

yes

I do more than that: I really really really watch them.

Thank you for your concern.

:lol:

I already told you, I really really really watch the games.

Pro tip 1: Don't ask a subjective or hypothetical question if you are unwilling (or unable) to respect opinions that run contrary to your own. Just state your own opinion and move on.

Pro tip 2: People who infer they have some sort of deeper understanding of the game than fellow posters generally don't. Furthermore, those people are often considered opinionated blowhards not to be taken seriously. If a poster knows his stuff, it will show without the need to imply others do not.

Hope that helps. Go Bills.

:thumbsup:

I think he's better than Geno, Fitz, Tannehill

maybe Geno.

did you watch the game yesterday?

Tannehill hasn't had the greatest stats but he is more accurate (not to be confused with completions) and a better runner.

Yes. The Jets would start him if they drafted him. So would Miami, Cleveland, Oakland, and St Louis.

Or would you prefer Geno Smith, Ryan Tannehill, Bryan Hoyer, Derek Carr, or Shaun Hill over EJ?

who would want a QB who is wildly inaccurate?

The reality is that EJ's barely an upgrade over Thad Lewis and may nor even be as good as Tuel.

One way to more objectively analyze his value is to ask what any other GM would trade for him. I think you'd be lucky to get a 5th.

A 5th round pick ?? The ink would be instant drying if the Bills could get a 5th. I think EJ would easily clear waivers without any issues at all, no doubt.