EJ stinks, refs blew final call and...

r00tabaga

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this not PI or illegal contact? https://vine.co/v/OZPdYbbd3wF

Wow, worse than I remembered it live. Just wow. We get that spot call right there we have what, 35 seconds at their 20? Damn. Cannot believe that wasn't called.

I almost can't even physically stand it that that wasn't called. So pissed. After all the NFL said about putting an emphasis on those calls. And we get hit with an illegal contact auto 1st down on the Mario sack that would have made it 2nd and 30. And that wasn't even half the amount of contact that this one had. We played bad on offense, yes, but to not call that is pitiful.

Don't even know why I follow the NFL when they let sh*t like this routinely happen

I wish Marrone would rip the NFL and Goodell a new one during his presser. Take the fine--at least your guys will know you won't stand for this bullsh*t. No, Marrone will toe the line and just send off the video to the NFL and nothing will be done as usual.

Wow, worse than I remembered it live. Just wow. We get that spot call right there we have what, 35 seconds at their 20? Damn. Cannot believe that wasn't called.

I almost can't even physically stand it that that wasn't called. So pissed. After all the NFL said about putting an emphasis on those calls. And we get hit with an illegal contact auto 1st down on the Mario sack that would have made it 2nd and 30. And that wasn't even half the amount of contact that this one had. We played bad on offense, yes, but to not call that is pitiful.

That is pretty bad--I was at the game and couldn't really tell live. He basically had his arm on him straight out the entire way down the field. We didn't play well enough to win, but that is still pretty atrocious....

Don't even know why I follow the NFL when they let sh*t like this routinely happen

I wish Marrone would rip the NFL and Goodell a new one during his presser. Take the fine--at least your guys will know you won't stand for this bullsh*t. No, Marrone will toe the line and just send off the video to the NFL and nothing will be done as usual.

The refs have to throw a flag there. It's a point of emphasis and they call this a penalty all game long. No excuse to swallow the whistle there with the game on the line. Total BS!

The refs have to throw a flag there. It's a point of emphasis and they call this a penalty all game long. No excuse to swallow the whistle there with the game on the line. Total BS!

And there's just no accountability. The refs are horrid on a weekly basis and nothing is done about it. How can you be so consistently bad at your job and stay employed

Will he also include some non calls on Gilmore?

Will he also include some non calls on Gilmore?

How can you possibly say something like that when your supposed favorite team was just f***** yet again by the refs. What a silly statement. Gilmore gets his fair share of penalties. There are no calls on every DB in the league, why single out Stephon? And I'm sure there were a few that could have been called on AW, Graham, and Leo, and all the rest of the Texans' DBs. The point is, this was a gigantic play in the game, the final meaningful play, and the refs turned a blind eye on a mugging, on a penalty they supposedly have their refs focusing on this year. Edited by ko12010

THIS^^

And then you know what ? An interception on an "overthrow" becomes what it really was- A Pass right to the spot it's supposed to go to. And a first down either by reception or penalty.

Then what would the ever growing massive retard rollercoaster be saying?

EJ had an up and down day in reality. A tad more up than down overall.

4 drops early on (2 by Watkins) and that non called defensive hold sure made him look a lot worse than he was.

He had about 4 bad passes, maybe 5 on the day. One of them being the Int to Watt obviously.

For those that have the all 22 I doubt you'll see it any differently.

How can you possibly say something like that when your supposed favorite team was just f***** yet again by the refs. What a silly statement. Gilmore gets his fair share of penalties. There are no calls on every DB in the league, why single out Stephon? And I'm sure there were a few that could have been called on AW, Graham, and Leo, and all the rest of the Texans' DBs. The point is, this was a gigantic play in the game, the final meaningful play, and the refs turned a blind eye on a mugging, on a penalty they supposedly have their refs focusing on this year.

Because the whining about calls on here gets old. I have never watched a NFL game with out some bad calls. And contrary to the conspiracy buffs the Bills get there share.

Ignore Alaskan Jim. He's a grumpy ole man.

Guilty.

Because the whining about calls on here gets old. I have never watched a NFL game with out some bad calls. And contrary to the conspiracy buffs the Bills get there share.

Guilty.

It's not about conspiracies, this is a clear penalty not called that very possibly affected the outcome of the game--not in our favor. If anything deserves to be whined about, it's this one.

It's not about conspiracies, this is a clear penalty not called that very possibly affected the outcome of the game--not in our favor. If anything deserves to be whined about, it's this one.

And the Bills never get bad call go their way? I'll tell you the difference-No one starts a "wow the Bills got away with murder on that one! I am done with the NFL!" thread. Just take the good with the bad.

Remember that thread where I said having rules for the regular season, and then separate rules for the end of games and playoffs was stupid?

Exactly... Just call the freaking game the way it's supposed to be called... But when it's as blatant as this was on something that the NFL has basically screamed is a point of emphasis since the first play of pre season... I don't know... What exactly are Bills fans supposed to think is going on? Edited by KOKBILLS

I hate that every week the refs are very inconsistent in calling similar penalties against both teams. Usually in the opposing teams favor. It has been that way for as long as I remember. I used to get in arguments with friends and family over it until I sat them down and watched the games along side them and pointed everything out to them. They pick and choose what rules to enforce and which team they apply to.

I feel like it is virtually impossible for any Bills fan to disagree with this take...