Good overall (balanced) Grantland.com article on Bills

YoloinOhio

Stafford was a #1 overall pick, EJ might have fell to the 3rd round. Just because you select someone in the 1st round doesn't mean they have 1st round talent. (See JP Losman, John McCargo, Donte Whifner, Aaron Maybin, Mike Williams...etc. I'm sure I missed some)

Understood, but that wasn't my point. Brady, was selected in the 5th. I was saying that Downey will be able to work with EJ on getting his weakness corrected enough to become a good QB.

Thank you.

Thank u for ur support. Anyone who's interested can google tarmiyah Iraq... I was there from Halloween 2006 until January 15 2008.

sh*t man. That February battle should have a movie made about it. Thanks for your good work, service and sacrifice. You will defeat the PTSD, I have no doubt. God Bless.

If the Bills are lucky, they might win 2 more games. Mark my words. They're going to be worse than last season.

Some people's posts make it very clear they don't watch any of the actual game footage. We are already a better and more rounded team than last year you pathetic excuse for a fan.

I know EJ is young but the team and the franchise bet everything on him progressing in this past draft. This paragraph from the article summed up the game and EJ very well:

"Maybe the Bills didn’t lose the game because of Manuel, but he didn’t give them a chance to win it, either. His passing numbers were actually 23-of-39 for a respectable 59 percent. But he completed just 33 percent of his passes when throwing to wide receivers, for 2.3 yards per attempt. That seems like it could be a major issue."

If EJ bounces back against Houston then maybe you can chalk up the SD game to a learning experience for a young QB. If not.....

sh*t man. That February battle should have a movie made about it. Thanks for your good work, service and sacrifice. You will defeat the PTSD, I have no doubt. God Bless.

Yea man it was crazy. February 19th first they hit us with the 2500lb vbied and they had some fighters on the ground hitting us with small arms fire. They were pissed because we took the school over.. Then after they blew the school up we had no choice but to take over the recreation center then they were reallllly pissed lol it was right next to a mosque that we ended up hitting with a jdam bomb talk about some pissed off hajis

Edited by Pills -N- Bills