Who to Drop

section122

Hmm..I think Woodhead will be the starter for the Chargers, for at least another 3 weeks or so... though things could change, still unclear whether Tate will play this week...more likely after the Browns bye, I have read. Personally, I would stick with Woodhead, until there is something definitive on Tate...

I am watching this situation closely...I have Ryan Matthews (Chargers) out for about "3 to 4 weeks", and Doug Martin has already missed a start for the Bucs. Without him, I had to start Terrance West this past week...I am in no rush for Tate to come back.

Hmm..I think Woodhead will be the starter for the Chargers, for at least another 3 weeks or so... though things could change, still unclear whether Tate will play this week...more likely after the Browns bye, I have read. Personally, I would stick with Woodhead, until there is something definitive on Tate...

I am watching this situation closely...I have Ryan Matthews (Chargers) out for about "3 to 4 weeks", and Doug Martin has already missed a start for the Bucs. Without him, I had to start Terrance West this past week...I am in no rush for Tate to come back.

No way. Woodhead will have a big game this week too. Bills gave up 8 catches to forte; I expect similar production.

Either way I am not starting Woodhead. My running backs are Vereen and Ellington, for my flex I have Pierre Thomas (no Ingram in N.O.). This is more a long term question. Even for bye weeks Woodhead probably won't see the field as I have Kendall Wright and Crabtree to flex in as needed. Does that change your answer at all?

Either way I am not starting Woodhead. My running backs are Vereen and Ellington, for my flex I have Pierre Thomas (no Ingram in N.O.). This is more a long term question. Even for bye weeks Woodhead probably won't see the field as I have Kendall Wright and Crabtree to flex in as needed. Does that change your answer at all?

Consider picking up Khiry Robinson if you can. He will likely be NO's workhorse back while Ingram is out. Pierre Thomas will handle 3rd down duties.

To answer your question directly, for the long term, I would pick up Tate and drop Woodhead. Donald Brown will be the early down RB in SD until Mathews returns.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.