Quick Hit: EJ at home (update - located on original post)

I think there a lot of things going in the Bills favor this weekend.

Additionally, one thing that may be overlooked is that EJ, in four home games at the Ralph is 3-1, completing 75 of 116 (64.6%) for 858 yards, with 6 TDs and 3 picks and passer rating of 93.2.

Edit: Again, I reference "at the Ralph". I exclude the home game in Toronto.

Additionally, the 2013 combined record of the four teams they played is 40-24.

UPDATE:

4-1 at home, 91 OF 142 (64%) FOR 1,060, WITH 7 TDs and 3 picks and a "Ralph" passer rating of 94.2.

He is 6-6 as a starter, 6-5 as a starter in games he has finished, and has won 4 straight.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Yes and EJ has won his last 3 home games in Buffalo, and last 2 road games.

I think this EJ guy has a bright future.

EJ is 5-0 when his Yards Per Attempt are 7.59 or higher.

EJ is 0-6 when his Yards Per Attempt are 6.56 or lower. His highest losing game is Atlanta 6.56. A game that we should have won.

Edited by Dean Cain

EJ Manuel is going to be an excellent NFL QB, represtantive of the Buffalo Bills and driving force in our return to respectibility! He learned this off season that he doesn't have to be the perfect QB. He shouldn't try to be CK, RW, DB, PM or any other "franchise QB". He only needs to be the best EJ he can. Excentuate his strengths, minimize his weaknesses and manage the clock, the cadence and the offense as a whole. Trent Dilfer proved effective working within this plan, allowing his defense to tempo the outcome of the game. EJ will develop and mature into a reliable, trustworthy field general. That's all we need from him.......consistantly, week in and week out!

I like that there nugget, Dollars to donuts. Thanks. I am so stoked for this game. We as fans just need to keep a level head. Our team is totally capable of winning Sunday. There are a few intangibles in our favor as well. But we've been thru this. Lets keep a level head. Just my opinion.

Having said that, there is no way I will have a voice left Monday morning if we do what we are totally capable of doing.

Good execution, low turnovers, efficient game management at the QB position, effective running game and fly around defense. This team is capable of all of that and even if they are effective at only 60% of it we head out of there with a gigantic win.

Its early but this is a Mack-truck sized game. A must win game. Division opponent at home. Huge. I know damn well this team is capable of it.

And please...NO INJURIES for either team. It hurts me to see guys get hurt regardless of what team they play for. Stay healthy boys and give it the best you got and may the best team win. That'd be Buffalo ! LOL !

I like that there nugget, Dollars to donuts. Thanks. I am so stoked for this game. We as fans just need to keep a level head. Our team is totally capable of winning Sunday. There are a few intangibles in our favor as well. But we've been thru this. Lets keep a level head. Just my opinion.

Having said that, there is no way I will have a voice left Monday morning if we do what we are totally capable of doing.

Good execution, low turnovers, efficient game management at the QB position, effective running game and fly around defense. This team is capable of all of that and even if they are effective at only 60% of it we head out of there with a gigantic win.

Its early but this is a Mack-truck sized game. A must win game. Division opponent at home. Huge. I know damn well this team is capable of it.

And please...NO INJURIES for either team. It hurts me to see guys get hurt regardless of what team they play for. Stay healthy boys and give it the best you got and may the best team win. That'd be Buffalo ! LOL !

Mack Truck game !

patent that.

I am thinking that is pretty near the size of it.

They want to run we want to run.

They can run we can run.

Trenches game..

stoked

Try they will, but I don't see them eclipsing 120 yards on the ground... I also don't see one of their RB's reaching the century mark

I expect Preston Brown to come out smarter . Even if he is playing a different LB postion .

Any thoughts on moving Lawson around as a hybrid DE/OLB ?

Your thoughts about yardage on the ground sounds about right . I think they might have to get creative to move the ball on the Bills.We can already bet they will be up tempo ala Chip Kelly ish

Edited by 3rdand12