Pregame ceremony honoring Ralph

Chandemonium

Does anybody know if the pregame ceremony honoring Ralph will be televised on the game broadcast?

http://www.buffalobi...0c-2e9451e87a8e

]Bills founding owner Ralph C. Wilson, Jr., will be honored in a pregame ceremony. [/b]Stadium gates open at 11:30 a.m. and fans are encouraged to get to their seats early. The first 50,000 fans will receive a commemorative “RCW” window cling in the seating areas, mirroring the “RCW” patch worn on the team’s jerseys during the 2014 season in Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.’s honor.

The story on the Bills website raises an interesting question. It says the jersey patch will be worn for the 2014 season. I'm sure the 2014 qualifier was included out of respect for TP, but I have to think that TP will keep the patch on the jersey in perpetuity.

The story on the Bills website raises an interesting question. It says the jersey patch will be worn for the 2014 season. I'm sure the 2014 qualifier was included out of respect for TP, but I have to think that TP will keep the patch on the jersey in perpetuity.

Patch will be there for the whole season. Already wore it last week so it won't be going anywhere this season. Rightfully so. And I think you meant out of respect for RCW not TP. Second part was right though.

Unless you're not talking about the RCW patch. Then I have no idea what you're talking about in regard to the jersey patch.

Edited by The Wiz

he is saying that they added "for the 2014 season" because it would be rude to just assume that TP would keep it on the jersey forever.

i don't they keep the patch forever unless they find someway to blend it into the uniform like the Bears.

Edited by Zac