Timing of sale directly before 1st home game...coincidental?

Big Turk

I for one, believe the timing of the sale was intentionally done before the first home game to create an atmosphere which might be unrivaled in team history...

It's gonna be loud, crazy, and electric and I would love to be a part of it...so jealous of those going...

I was also thinking that the timing was possibly intentional, but it wasn't about gaining any competitive advantage. I think that since Sunday was going to be all about honoring Ralph, the trust wanted to ensure a completely positive "memorial celebration" by locking up the sale to the home town guy beforehand.

I was also thinking that the timing was possibly intentional, but it wasn't about gaining any competitive advantage. I think that since Sunday was going to be all about honoring Ralph, the trust wanted to ensure a completely positive "memorial celebration" by locking up the sale to the home town guy beforehand.

Actually if that was the reason I bet they would have waited a week. That ensures the ceremony is about Ralph and not El Pegula.

Pure coincidence if you ask me. But a good one

I don't think the timeline had much to do with when a home game was. It was all about the timing of the NFL finance committee, the owner's meeting and the need for Wilson's estate to close the sale out quickly for various reasons. I'll actually be surprised if there is any formal ceremony at this week's game that includes the Pegula's. What I'm hoping for is an official ceremony at the Patriots game with Mrs. Wilson and the Pegulas on the field. Hopefully the NFL approval would come on the 8th and that would be the first home game after the ownership change is official.

what if it were BonJovi or Trump?

I for one, believe the timing of the sale was intentionally done before the first home game to create an atmosphere which might be unrivaled in team history...

It's gonna be loud, crazy, and electric and I would love to be a part of it...so jealous of those going...