[closed]Thank you Ralph Wilson, Thank you Terry Pegula

mrags

I would like to take a break from my sabbatical on TBD to just say THANK YOU Ralph!!! THANK YOU Terry!!!

This team, this town, the fans, and friends that cheer for the Red, White, and Blue mean so much to me. The players that don that uniform every Sunday. The players that played in the past and the players that will play in the future for me, my children, and my children's children. Together we really are Bills Nation. And today is and should be the greatest day of our Buffalo Bills lives.

Even though I knew all along what was going to happen, I was in shock, awe of the news I heard and actually saw the "Breaking News, Tentative Agreement for Sabres owner Terry Pegula to buy Bills". I needed a minute to actually think about what that actually meant, but as I realized the importance, I broke down in tears. This truly is, with the exception of my wedding day, the day my wife accepted my proposal, and our first date, the happiest day of my life.

Without saying, this Sunday will be and of course should be absolutely special!!!

I truly hope Terry Pegula will be in the owners box. I truly hope the place is rocking like I've never seen it before. Get there and get in early. To see all the changes, to see the videos of the players and people talking about Ralph.

I have no doubt there will be a few minute video about Ralph before the game. I have no doubt tears will be shed. And I truly hope the stadium erupts on Sunday being the greatest day in Buffalo sports, and Buffalo Bills history.

I'll see you all at the tailgate on Sunday. I'll be there as happy as ever to exchange words, hugs, and stories with everyone.

"THANK YOU RALPH" chants should be ongoing throughout the game. "Thank you Ralph" and "we love you Ralph" signs should be flying.

Let's show this country, this league, and news broadcasts everywhere what it means to be a Buffalo Bills fan!

See you all Sunday.

Thank you Ralph!!!

Edited by mrags

I would like to take a break from my sabbatical on TBD to just say THANK YOU Ralph!!! THANK YOU Terry!!!

This team, this town, the fans, and friends that cheer for the Red, White, and Blue mean so much to me. The players that don that uniform every Sunday. The players that played in the past and the players that will play in the future for me, my children, and my children's children. Together we really are Bills Nation. And today is and should be the greatest day of our Buffalo Bills lives.

Even though I knew all along what was going to happen, I was in shock, awe of the news I heard and actually saw the "Breaking News, Tentative Agreement for Sabres owner Terry Pegula to buy Bills". I needed a minute to actually think about what that actually meant, but as I realized the importance, I broke down in tears. This truly is, with the exception of my wedding day, the day my wife accepted my proposal, and our first date, the happiest day of my life.

Without saying, this Sunday will be and of course should be absolutely special!!!

I truly hope Terry Pegula will be in the owners box. I truly hope the place is rocking like I've never seen it before. Get there and get in early. To see all the changes, to see the videos of the players and people talking about Ralph.

I have no doubt there will be a few minute video about Ralph before the game. I have no doubt tears will be shed. And I truly hope the stadium erupts on Sunday being the greatest day in Buffalo sports, and Buffalo Bills history.

I'll see you all at the tailgate on Sunday. I'll be there as happy as ever to exchange words, hugs, and stories with everyone.

"THANK YOU RALPH" chants should be ongoing throughout the game. "Thank you Ralph" and "we love you Ralph" signs should be flying.

Let's show this country, this league, and news broadcasts everywhere what it means to be a Buffalo Bills fan!

See you all Sunday.

Thank you Ralph!!!

http://youtu.be/XY_H1N37HXo

This gave me goosebumps.

Great post mrags!

CBF

Please do not take the locking of this thread personally as others like it have been closed. Mrags the thoughts and words are great and much appreciated. Simply trying to keep the board open and performance acceptable by acting according to our practice of tightly limiting duplicated threads.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.