Did anybody watch Dolphins v Pats?

The Big Cat

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought that Giselle was Brady's beard.

:lol: Well done.

I just watched the first half on short cuts. All I can say is that the Dolphins must have played a good half because they surely did not play a good game. They were very reckless with the ball. NE wasn't playing well. Wallace has speed but he's just not a good football player. Tannehill is pretty good but erratic. I'm sure they played well in the second half, but they surely didnt play a good game overall. The first half was nothing special at all. In fact, outside of a few good runs and some nice defensive pressure, they weren't good at all.

All I'll say on the subject is that the Bears offense is a lot better than the Dolphins offense. If Buffalo was able to limit them to 20 points on the road, they should do just as well or better versus the Dolphins. I know he looked good against the Patriots, but Moreno is not half the running back that Matt Forte is and he really didn't get anything going against the Bills defense. At this point, I would be most worried about whether the Bills can contain Cameron Wake AND whether they can cover Mike Wallace. Beyond that, the Ralph is going to be rocking. God forbid Jim Kelly leads the team out onto the field as there would be pandemonium.

I watched the rewind. Miami turned it over 3 times in the first half and New England scored 20 points. In the second half, Moreno ran wild on the Patriots who could not tackle anyone. With a strong running game and little pass rush, Tannehill was able to complete passes. Miami's D Line, particularly Wake, dominated a lost looking Patriots O Line. Once Brady got hammered a few times, he could not hit the broad side of a barn. No running game. It was a solid win by Miami, and an impressive comeback after trying to give the game away in the first half, but they are no world beaters.

Miami's success had as much to do with a putrid performance by the Patriots as anything. I think they will find the Bills much more stout on both sides of the ball. Buffalo's front seven is much better than the Pats, who surely could have used Brandon Spikes against the Dolphins. If the Bills can stop Moreno, I do not see Tannehill beating them. Quite the opposite. I also think the Bills will be able to run on Miami who have trouble at LB themselves.

I watched the rewind. Miami turned it over 3 times in the first half and New England scored 20 points. In the second half, Moreno ran wild on the Patriots who could not tackle anyone. With a strong running game and little pass rush, Tannehill was able to complete passes. Miami's D Line, particularly Wake, dominated a lost looking Patriots O Line. Once Brady got hammered a few times, he could not hit the broad side of a barn. No running game. It was a solid win by Miami, and an impressive comeback after trying to give the game away in the first half, but they are no world beaters.

Miami's success had as much to do with a putrid performance by the Patriots as anything. I think they will find the Bills much more stout on both sides of the ball. Buffalo's front seven is much better than the Pats, who surely could have used Brandon Spikes against the Dolphins. If the Bills can stop Moreno, I do not see Tannehill beating them. Quite the opposite. I also think the Bills will be able to run on Miami who have trouble at LB themselves.

I hope so!!!!!

I'm sure CJ and Fred will have big days. All 3 starting backers are out for Miami. Tough loss for them