Report: Harbaugh losing locker room in SF

YoloinOhio

@RapSheet: From #GameDayMorning: #49ers sources believe coach Jim Harbaugh is already losing the locker room Veterans wonder: Is he really all in?

@RapSheet: #49ers coach Jim Harbaugh irked some veterans by taking the team to Baltimore for days to practice against his brother. Just 1 example

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@RapSheet: From #GameDayMorning: #49ers sources believe coach Jim Harbaugh is already losing the locker room Veterans wonder: Is he really all in?

@RapSheet: #49ers coach Jim Harbaugh irked some veterans by taking the team to Baltimore for days to practice against his brother. Just 1 example

This isn't college. At least half of an NFL roster are grown men with families. The NFL is their job. Acting like an overbearing blowhard trying to intimidate players doesn't get you respect in this league.

GREAT!!! This is such good news...

My Wolverines need him in the worst way!!!... ;)

I predicted it a couple months ago and I stand by it - SF won't make playoffs, he won't sign a new contract there, Hoke gets fired, Harbaugh gets hired.

@RapSheet: @NinersNation This isn’t me. It’s veterans in the locker room.

I heard that it's more the khakis than anything.

The way this guy coaches (arrogance seems to be his calling card) and the teams offensive regression this pre-season, coupled with His lack of an extension this off-season, lead me to believe this guy is on a short leash. He's not eliciting any pity from me. Should never have tried to throw to that weak-ass receiver Crabtree in the NFC championship game :-)

The guy wins. Did well at San Diego, Stanford and now with 49ers. If he leaves or gets fired, he'll immediately be the hottest HC candidate on the market. Bills would be lucky to get him, he'd attract very good assistant coaches, provide instant credibility and proven success. Something this team hasn't had in a LOOONNNGGG time. I think with Pegs as owner, he'd be willing to write the check that Bills would need to get him here.

The guy wins. Did well at San Diego, Stanford and now with 49ers. If he leaves or gets fired, he'll immediately be the hottest HC candidate on the market. Bills would be lucky to get him, he'd attract very good assistant coaches, provide instant credibility and proven success. Something this team hasn't had in a LOOONNNGGG time. I think with Pegs as owner, he'd be willing to write the check that Bills would need to get him here.

agreed. But he wanted the UM job reportedly while at Stanford and they decided to go with Hoke. I think it is his dream job and they would pay him anything he wants to go there.

He is a mega control/power freak and that works really well in college where the football coach runs the show from every aspect.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Did they get their doors blown off last night or what?

It was awfully embarrassing for a team that continues to have what "experts" feel are good to great recruiting classes almost every year... 4th in 2013...6th in 2012...26th in 2011...

Hoke has one foot in the grave and the other is on ice...There is absolutely no question he can't match up with the better coaches in College football, let alone the Big 10... B-)

Too bad Brandon would probably be in the room with Pegs when the offer would be made, the answer would end up being NO.

It was awfully embarrassing for a team that continues to have what "experts" feel are good to great recruiting classes almost every year... 4th in 2013...6th in 2012...26th in 2011...

Hoke has one foot in the grave and the other is on ice...There is absolutely no question he can't match up with the better coaches in College football, let alone the Big 10... B-)

not as embarrassing as my team!

Too bad Brandon would probably be in the room with Pegs when the offer would be made, the answer would end up being NO.

Brandon would have zero effect on Harbaugh choosing to coach here.

For the life of me I'll never understand why some folks have a need to insist that Brandon makes personnel decisions; he doesn't.

Right now all he does that affects coaching hires is set the budget, and even that will go away when Pegula takes over.

I love Notre Dame & always like the Wolverines, it's a shame to see them at this point.