Laid $250 on Bills +7

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a horrible bet, IMO. The Bills are a horrible away team. The Bills are a horrible Week 1 team. The bears have the better QB & HC. Can the bills cover? Sure they can. It's football. But when looking to put $250 down, there are plenty of games this week that are much better options to get some money back. For example:

The redskins are GETTING 3 points against Fitzpatrick.

Normally , betting against Fitz is likely a good proposition . But if the other QB is RGIII, and you have a defensive line like Houston ....

I would like to think preseason overreaction and runaway social media for my winnings. Bills fans - trust me, you got this!

Still upset over the Browns! We were sooo close. :( Team Hoyer!

They had the Steelers sweating though. I was proud of the Browns. Really wish they'd pulled it off. Gritty team right there. They remind me of my beloved Bills....and thats why I like em.

Normally , betting against Fitz is likely a good proposition . But if the other QB is RGIII, and you have a defensive line like Houston ....

RG3 getting beat up.

San Francisco routing Dallas.

Bills beat Chicago without needing the 7.

He got the Indy by 8, but boy oh boy was that close.

Maybe he will be 2 for 5 after tomorrow night with the Chargers haha, but the best result was the Bills with ten more than they needed to cover.

Edited by What a Tuel