( OT ) Anybody remember doing this

erynthered

LMAO!!!

In college this was standard practice for anyone who passed out somewhere other than his own bed.

One time we also duct taped a guy to the tile floor in the foyer of the frat house. He woke up hours later, totally immobilized and pissed himself.

btw, great t-shirt ads. Mexican Basketball "Juan on Juan" tournament. :lol:

LMAO!!!

In college this was standard practice for anyone who passed out somewhere other than his own bed.

One time we also duct taped a guy to the tile floor in the foyer of the frat house.  He woke up hours later, totally immobilized and pissed himself.

btw, great t-shirt ads.  Mexican Basketball "Juan on Juan" tournament.  :lol:

220585[/snapback]

That t-shirt site is the BEST... better than tshirt hell because you can actually wear them

the site: www.bustedtees.com

My favorite is a picture of a Hippo shrugging his shoulders and saying "Honestly, I was never that Hungry Hungry".

I think I remember going to that site before, and I could have swore that there was a hilarious one there involving a Barney doll or something.....can't find it though...

220656[/snapback]

You must be thinking of a different site.

When I was in college we had one rule:

If you lay down anywhere, and your shoes are still on, you are fair game!

220631[/snapback]

A couple of weeks ago my buddy and his girlfriend passed out on a couch they were pretty covered up by a blanket, except their legs were sticking out. While we were writing on him with sharpie, an equally drunk friend jumped up and asked "where the hell did the 3rd leg come from" he had unknowingly written "I am a B word" on my buddie's girlfriend's leg we didn't tell her and she went to school the next day with it written on her calf...good times,

Thank god I missed out on the whole frat / drink till you die experience....

Oh well, I guess if it amuses people to shave a passed out persons hair and eyebrows off.....

I just don't get whats funny .....

220831[/snapback]

seriously?

Obviously now, it seems stupid, but back then it was awesome. 4 years of no worries whatsoever, no responisbilty, just pure fun. That involved drinking and partying, and tradition has it, the first guy that passes out gets f---ed with.

I feel bad for people who missed out on the whole college experience (and yes, I know its not all booze and passing out, but the friends I made in college will be friends forever). But I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you can't be true friends with someone until you have been out a night drinking with them .. :lol:

Oh, and frats suck.

seriously?

Obviously now, it seems stupid, but back then it was awesome. 4 years of no worries whatsoever, no responisbilty, just pure fun. That involved drinking and partying, and tradition has it, the first guy that passes out gets f---ed with.

I feel bad for people who missed out on the whole college experience (and yes, I know its not all booze and passing out, but the friends I made in college will be friends forever). But I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you can't be true friends with someone until you have been out a night drinking with them .. :lol:

Oh, and frats suck.

220835[/snapback]

I agree with you. It happens... :lol:

Anyone ever tried putting someones hand in a bowl of warm water while they sleep? A few buddies of mine and I went up to Toronto from Rochester one day back in '92 or so. We were trying to get an MLM off the ground, so we had visions of success and fast cars in our heads. Anyway, the guy that helped us get going had a pad in Toronto, so we call camped out there one night before a conference. One of my buddies and I noticed the other one was already asleep, so we thought we'd give it a shot. The only problem is that we were laughing like idiots the entire way over to the kitchen to get the water and then the entire way back to where he was sleeping. He woke up before we had the chance......about an hour later, he was snoring pretty good, so we gave it another shot. This time it was much more business-like. We were on a mission. Bowl in hand.....faucet on.....warm water in bowl......over to the victim. I slowly picked up his hand and placed it in the water and..........nothing. We both quickly got bored and went to sleep........the next day my friend takes me aside and says, " DAMMIT, I don't know what the hell happened, but I pissed myself in my sleep last night." Even though I was glad to hear that the mission was a success, I thought it odd that he was actually TELLING me this information. Turns out the guy only brought one pair of underwear for a two day trip and wanted to borrow some from me...........

Anyone ever tried putting someones hand in a bowl of warm water while they sleep?  A few buddies of mine and I went up to Toronto from Rochester one day back in '92 or so. We were trying to get an MLM off the ground, so we had visions of success and fast cars in our heads. Anyway, the guy that helped us get going had a pad in Toronto, so we call camped out there one night before a conference. One of my buddies and I noticed the other one was already asleep, so we thought we'd give it a shot. The only problem is that we were laughing like idiots the entire way over to the kitchen to get the water and then the entire way back to where he was sleeping. He woke up before we had the chance......about an hour later, he was snoring pretty good, so we gave it another shot. This time it was much more business-like. We were on a mission. Bowl in hand.....faucet on.....warm water in bowl......over to the victim. I slowly picked up his hand and placed it in the water and..........nothing.  We both quickly got bored and went to sleep........the next day my friend takes me aside and says, " DAMMIT, I don't know what the hell happened, but I pissed myself in my sleep last night."  Even though I was glad to hear that the mission was a success, I thought it odd that he was actually TELLING me this information. Turns out the guy only brought one pair of underwear for a two day trip and wanted to borrow some from me...........

221335[/snapback]

Oh thats sux..now he's gonna know you wear womens thingys.... :P:)