If you live in the market of a different NFL team...

YoloinOhio

If you live in the market of a different NFL team...  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Have you:

• Become a fan of that team (but 2nd to the Bills)?
    • Become a fan of that team (more than the Bills)?
    • Grown to strongly dislike that team?
    • Become apathetic to that team, despite all the coverage/knowledge you get?

Now that`s really out in the boonies F I C. Lots of snow.

You piqued my interest when you said north central PA as that is always what I tell people when asked where I live. Clearfield and Warren are ranging metropolises compared to potter county.

Two hours to Buffalo and tv stations are Buffalo, but still surrounded by Stiller fans.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I moved to NYC, I already had a strong dislike of the Jets. However, because the Giants beat the Pats twice in super bowls during that time, I also grew to kind of like the Giants, so a mix of #1 and #3.

Now that I've moved to San Francisco, I couldn't give to sh!ts about the 49ers, so my answer is now #4. All depends on circumstance.

That's great, the only way they can get people in there is to show other games.

Didn't they have a deal where 25 bucks got you a game ticket and two free beers?

yes. In their defense that is college football country, and the team has been irrelevant and bad, but come on.

I moved to Chicago from Pittsburgh after leaving WNY. I respected the Stihlers, but Sweet Lady Gaga, the Bears fans and media have a delusional self entitlement that is maddening. I root for the team and its fan base to be swept into lake Michigan in a freak tsunami. Not this weekend though, too many board members attending.

I moved to Chicago from Pittsburgh after leaving WNY. I respected the Stihlers, but Sweet Lady Gaga, the Bears fans and media have a delusional self entitlement that is maddening. I root for the team and its fan base to be swept into lake Michigan in a freak tsunami. Not this weekend though, too many board members attending.

i took a peek at one of their message boards last night. Apparently they get all their intel on the Bills from Rodak. They said woods got beaten out by Hogan in camp and mike Williams wasn't going to make the team. If they lose to the Bills, I think they will all jump into Lake Michigan because they think they are SB bound. Edited by YoloinOhio

I lived in Wisconsin during the 90's. All the media coverage that the Packers received and the arrogance of their fans got annoying real fast.

Hmmm. I've never actually lived there, but met quite a few Packers fans and the ones I've met always seemed like down to earth knowledgable football fans.

Baltimore area and I'll admit I was excited when the Ravens won the superbowl both times. It was just fun seeing all the celebrations in the area and all. In general I like to see the Ravens do well but I don't hate the Steelers. Ultimately, Bills come first.

Born and lived in middle tenn for 40 years now and it was exciting when we as a state were getting an nfl team but once the titans got here I just never cared. Then came the music city debacle ( in person) and I've hated them every since!!!

From what I've read Titans games are what Vols fans do to pass the time on Sundays, and that there's not much passion for the pros there.

i live in the nyc area i only dislike the jets because they are in same division i could care less about the giants. though most jets fans are jerks and giants fans agree and are usually cool about it.

Same here. Been down here for 21 years. I could have voted twice.

I can't stand the Jets and their idiot moron fans. I couldn't care less about the Giants.