Half of women?

4merper4mer

People are stupid, no question. However, I think most of these women do actually know where it is, they were just confused by the question as it was posed. The researchers asked, "Can you please show me, on this diagram, where the vagina is?"

...and many of the responders didn't realize the researcher was done speaking because they were waiting for the word "at" to be added at the end of the question. So they just sat there waiting.

Didn't read the article, but an NSFW listing might have been nice. I clicked the link and the moment I did a female co-worker popped in for a quick conversation. I have no idea what's on my screen, and the headline is blaring: XX% of WOMEN CAN't FIND A VAGINA...

Did she pass the test?

Thank you! It was more comical than serious . . . but if i worked in a more "serious" office, there may have been more to it . . . No harm, no foul...

And I didn't ask . . . . :bag:

As a public service announcement stay out of dev's youtube thread. I won't click on it but it appears he has posted a link about how to operate a Jewish dildo. Talk about NSFW.

Hot for Everybody google search was OK when I looked...... how deep did you go?

No ... Boyst put a word in one of his comments and said to google it.

It's not pretty.

And it's not about depth ...