What do you look forward to?

The Wiz

With the start of the regular season under a week away, what is it you miss/look forward to?

For me, it's the blind optimism and cold beer at 11am on sunday morning. No matter the outcome of the game, hanging out with friends and family while bantering about one thing or another is what makes life, and this team, worth living for.

What say you?

For the opener on Sunday, I miss the butterflies at kickoff.

For the home opener, it's the entire weekend - seeing other Bills fans in airports (last year met Jerry Hughes' dad while getting on the plane), landing in Buf, deciding where to get pizza and wings, Labatts, 97 Rock on the car radio, waking up early the next day and making the drive down Southwestern, pulling into the tailgate, walking through the tunnel and seeing the field, singing the Shout song.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Most Sundays - atomic wings (usually boneless) and a coke during the game. This year I'm really looking forward to spending a couple of hours on the couch with my son on Sundays. Probably the best feeling all season is the one game we win that we shouldn't, when I allow myself to think, "Hey, this could be the year we do it." That, and this coming Sunday morning from wake up time until kickoff.

drinking in the parking lot and getting photos with the Jills

you can cross that one off your list

I miss the feeling of backing into my spot to set up our tailgate. Its like the feeling of running down the stairs on christmas morning.

I'm looking forward to looking in the back of the end zone and seeing Mike Williams pluck a ball out of the air from like three feet over the head of a hopeless defender.

Several hundred people rocking the Bills Backer joint here on opening day here in Atlanta. I've taken both my sons to home games (separately) but my wife has never been. She was amazed by the spectacle that occurred after we scored week one a couple years ago. She's still got the video of the crowd. Nothing beats being at the stadium, but a good Bills Backer bar is a lot of fun.

(Until we are well out of contention, of course. Then I watch on DTV at home and wish I had a better hobby.)

Edited by Augie