Moss for Moulds & any other player on our roster

Justice

I know, here I go again with my crazy offseason make believe trades, but and then again what's the offseason for anyways!

220222[/snapback]

:doh:

What would this accomplish? We would still need another WR PLUS we would have an additional hole to fill with whomever else you trade to get Randy.

Not only won't it happen, it doesn't make sense. At least your other scenario (the Walter Jones/JJ one) made sense :doh:

I know, here I go again with my crazy offseason make believe trades, but and then again what's the offseason for anyways!

220222[/snapback]

Why on Earth would we want a pain in the ass... disruptive force like Moss on this team? That's the one thing I like best about being a true Bills fan is that although our guys might not be yet Superbowl caliber players... at least they are good character people that you love to root for, right? :doh:

Hey listen, I don't like Moss' attitude much either, but you gotta admit, he is unstoppable. Who would be able to stop the run and Moss & Evans at the same time? No one, that's who. Moulds is good, but Moss is great and he doesn't even try. Imagine how he would play if he stopped acting like a jerk. To me this is a no-brainer.

Hey listen, I don't like Moss' attitude much either, but you gotta admit, he is unstoppable. Who would be able to stop the run and Moss & Evans at the same time? No one, that's who. Moulds is good, but Moss is great and he doesn't even try. Imagine how he would play if he stopped acting like a jerk. To me this is a no-brainer.

220256[/snapback]

Giants seemed to stop him in the playoff game a couple of years ago. Easily.

The Eagles did a good number on him as well.

No way do I want Moss on the Bills. Honestly, I'd probably stop watching them if he was traded for. The guy's a disgrace, and no it's not just for the faux-mooning. He's assaulted the refs a couple of times, he's run over a traffic officer once, he was removed from a flight for being beligerant towards a couple of passengers, he was fined by the Vikings for being beligerant toward team sponsors, and the list goes on. No way, no how should he ever wear the red, white, and blue (or Buffalo nickel either!).

CW

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

It's official: Randy Moss, thy name is NEVER Bills player!

WHO would ever want that POS over Eric Moulds?? Pshaw!