Finally Got Banned at BBMB

The_Dude

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, don't know if any of y'all know me from the BBMB but I guess I'll be hanging out here now. I finally got banned and literally for no reason... Anybody else here get banned from there for no reason? Anyways, go Bills!

Nobody ever gets banned for a reason. I'm sure you will have a long and productive run here, though. :rolleyes:

Yeah. The Mods there are crazy though and anybody who says anything bad about EJ is considered a heretic.

I'm going to go WAY out on a limb here and suggest it wasn't that you criticized EJ but the manner in which you did it. Prove me wrong.

I'm going to go WAY out on a limb here and suggest it wasn't that you criticized EJ but the manner in which you did it. Prove me wrong.

I called nobody in particular "EJ apologists" and got banned. So I made another account and made it painfully obvious and got a permanent ban. Oh well. Such is life

I called nobody in particular "EJ apologists" and got banned. So I made another account and made it painfully obvious and got a permanent ban. Oh well. Such is life

Ah. Very nice. i guess posting intelligent, and reasoned posts is too much to expect from some people. And there is simply no reason for you to discuss your disagreements with others (at least those who posted intelligent and reasoned positions) in an adult fashion. Better to disrupt the board using a second user name. I get it. Well at least you are a self-admitted douchebag. Some people don't just come right out and make it so clear.

Enjoy the ride.

Ah. Very nice. i guess posting intelligent, and reasoned posts is too much to expect from some people. And there is simply no reason for you to discuss your disagreements with others (at least those who posted intelligent and reasoned positions) in an adult fashion. Better to disrupt the board using a second user name. I get it. Well at least you are a self-admitted douchebag. Some people don't just come right out and make it so clear.

Enjoy the ride.

God that !@#$ing EJ sucks......and everyone who doesn't think so is a god damn moron

Edited by Formerly Joe F

Enjoy the ride.

Wow, that's something.

I did it in jest. Glad to know you and I will get along though!

So you called people names.. um read the terms of service :nana:

Still too soon :flirt:

Anyway Dude welcome aboard, stay civil and nice and everyone will ..... IDK sort of not, not like you. Un less you go in PPP, then everyone will show their true colors and whatever they want.

BTW what is BBMB? Bad Boys Mad Boys?

Edited by Beerball