It's Timothy Richard time...for the love of god!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, he said a glimmer, you know, that exact same pass(singular) that gets referenced by every Tebow lover.

Right, because I'm a Tebow lover.

I've already said he is terrible and not NFL material.

Other than that, I love him.

So what is the deal??? Can someone please explain in layman's terms - no more medical jargon, convoluted, high minded, ivory tower, heavily qualified, wishy washy, legalese - IF El Pegual can own BOTH the Bills AND the Sabres at the SAME TIME?!?!?!?!

Sorry to bring in some legalese here, but would we be talking about the football team in Buffalo, or would they be moving to Hamilton?

But I would totally, and ironically, buy a Tim Tebow jersey t-shirt if this were to ever happen.

The reason no one wants Tebow is because they don’t want to develop a scheme that works for him. He is a unique talent. These coaches are all very success- having reached the NFL – and they want to do it ‘their way’ They have ‘their’ schemes and then force players to play into ‘their’ schemes.

For example, Marrone doesn’t like CJs running style and Stevie’s routes. So they trade one guy and are already replacing another. Gailey didn’t like Lynch and got rid of him. This saga goes on and on.

It would be more pertinent to develop schemes that work for the players you already have, or could have. Like Tebow. We could easily sign him. We would have to change our offense yes, because Tebow would suck in a pass heavy offense, but he would be great in a read-option offense. Unfortunately no scheme will work for EJ because he sucks so bad.

Denver lead the league in rushing under Tebow. This is because of Tebow, not in spite of him. His option plays allowed the backs to be more successful. The Bills, with our RBs, could EASILY lead the league in rushing this year. With our D, we could win a lot of close games. That won’t happen with EJ, but it could, and would, with Tebow.

Tebow is way cool.

He turned water into wine.

And if he wanted to, he could turn wheat into marijuana.

Or sugar into cocaine.

Or vitamins into amphetamines.

Then for God's sake, strap a Bills helmet on the man and put a football in his hands!

The reason no one wants Tebow is because they don’t want to develop a scheme that works for him. He is a unique talent. These coaches are all very success- having reached the NFL – and they want to do it ‘their way’ They have ‘their’ schemes and then force players to play into ‘their’ schemes.

For example, Marrone doesn’t like CJs running style and Stevie’s routes. So they trade one guy and are already replacing another. Gailey didn’t like Lynch and got rid of him. This saga goes on and on.

It would be more pertinent to develop schemes that work for the players you already have, or could have. Like Tebow. We could easily sign him. We would have to change our offense yes, because Tebow would suck in a pass heavy offense, but he would be great in a read-option offense. Unfortunately no scheme will work for EJ because he sucks so bad.

Denver lead the league in rushing under Tebow. This is because of Tebow, not in spite of him. His option plays allowed the backs to be more successful. The Bills, with our RBs, could EASILY lead the league in rushing this year. With our D, we could win a lot of close games. That won’t happen with EJ, but it could, and would, with Tebow.

Perfect, so if we can convince the opponents D to only play with 5 guys, Tebow's accuracy will be better.

Excellent idea!

In the 2 years he threw a decent amount of passes, his completion percentage was 46.5% and 50%. That's a glimmer of hope?!!!

Compared to EJ?

YEP!

Also, dont forget what Tebow brings in the running game. And I dont just mean his yardage

Well our current scheme is CJ run, Fred Run, EJ Pass, punt.

Compared to EJ?

YEP!

Also, dont forget what Tebow brings in the running game. And I dont just mean his yardage

Tell me something, if Tebow is so amazing, why is he out of the league? Why doesn't he have every team in the league clamoring for him?

Tebow might actually work if the bills had a dominate run game, and didn't need to throw down field to make a first down. The thing about the read option is it really only works well when you have a Russell Wilson type.

Tebow did it great in 2011. Lead the league in rushing.

Tell me something, if Tebow is so amazing, why is he out of the league? Why doesn't he have every team in the league clamoring for him?

You already quoted my post above where I explained just that.

Ah, a classic example of a Strawman logical fallacy.

Thanks for posting this.

You are misrepresenting someone's argument to make it easier to attack. By exaggerating, misrepresenting, and completely fabricating someone's argument, you have made it easier to present your own position as being reasonable or valid.

However, you are actually undermining your own position for reasons I hope are now obvious.